Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you guys know what ETA means?

"ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL"

If you ever programmed anything in your life, you know that shit can go wrong.
(05-05-2015 15:23 PM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys know what ETA means?

"ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL"

If you ever programmed anything in your life, you know that shit can go wrong.

you think if you are mad they work faster?
if they whant they make to work if they dont you can qq more.
better get life till tower up.
people keep thinking inside their little boxes.
some bot for fun, some bot cuz they cannot achieve anything in L2 otherwise, some bot just to screw NC Soft and some bot for profit.
My advice would be to stop telling other players what to think or say or do.

All of this is about common sense. If someone sells a product, that needs updates it is common sense to provide a status of when the update will be completed.

Yes, some are kids, some may be mindless hand less users of a tool to achieve something in game but others, like myself get a profit out of boting. For me, two weeks of lost booting time equals a loss of x dollar amount. It is normal for people to ask for updates and, unfortunately, it is normal for each brainless with a keyboard to vomit their useless nonsense here.

If a clear update timeframe would have been provided this topic would be much cleaner
This site seeks to treat their customers badly, I think he's wanting a violent responses also

it is normal to wonder about the l2tower, has no reason to aggressive responses
(05-05-2015 16:30 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]All of this is about common sense. If someone sells a product, that needs updates it is common sense to provide a status of when the update will be completed.

Customers of any type of "bot" program need to use common sense also.
Every type of this product, works "reactive" to what game developers do. We do not know what and how they change everything inside their product. We need to reverse-engineer every update from scratch basically.
Its close to impossible to give any estimates when or even if it is going to be finished.

Once we complete update, it will be published.
(05-05-2015 18:28 PM)Geddys Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2015 16:30 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]All of this is about common sense. If someone sells a product, that needs updates it is common sense to provide a status of when the update will be completed.

Every type of this product, works "reactive" to what game developers do. We do not know what and how they change everything inside their product. We need to reverse-engineer every update from scratch basically.
Its close to impossible to give any estimates when or even if it is going to be finished.

i agree with you but many ppl will leave. thats the way how pvt servers die. its your decision gl.
(05-05-2015 19:16 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]i agree with you but many ppl will leave. thats the way how pvt servers die. its your decision gl.
they will not leave.
maybe they will use another bot till tower is back.
after that all of them will return back.

price matters!
(05-05-2015 19:58 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2015 19:16 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]i agree with you but many ppl will leave. thats the way how pvt servers die. its your decision gl.
they will not leave.
maybe they will use another bot till tower is back.
after that all of them will return back.

price matters!
Price is not everything.
Only reason I will use tower after these weeks and countless other bugs that never got fixed is your script...

(05-05-2015 18:28 PM)Geddys Wrote: [ -> ]

True, but different devs gave conflicting info.
You can just say NcSoft paid us to remove support from official, or, we do not know how to fix it... Go to a different bot...
But providing conflicting info for each 10k views of this topic is just... Rubbish
(05-05-2015 22:03 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Price is not everything.
Only reason I will use tower after these weeks and countless other bugs that never got fixed is your script...

I do not understand why so much despair. This chronic as others will be available for almost 1 year from this moment

If Clockman need 1 month to make l2tower work very well as usual, and no one is banned massively for bad information packets, be a matter of waiting and nothing else.
some posts about new DSETUP.DLL moved here:
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-new-dsetu...mit-bypass
Reference URL's