Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cloackman say eta 6 days so we still need wait a bit more like 2-3 more days
(04-27-2015 11:01 AM)vargasecuritate Wrote: [ -> ]cloackman say eta 6 days so we still need wait a bit more like 2-3 more days

that is why I was asking if things are going according to plan. Cuz they can post after 6 days it will take 2 more weeks.
i have seen lot of bots on naia , tower is working ?
(04-27-2015 12:17 PM)Cordy Wrote: [ -> ]i have seen lot of bots on naia , tower is working ?
no
any ideas why scripts in Z-ranger works but tower not ?
(04-27-2015 13:59 PM)Cordy Wrote: [ -> ]any ideas why scripts in Z-ranger works but tower not ?
yes, they function differently as it was mentioned before in this thread
anyone know any alternative free bot at the moment ?
(04-27-2015 14:50 PM)sales3 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know any alternative free bot at the moment ?
afaik, there is no free bot.
(04-27-2015 14:51 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2015 14:50 PM)sales3 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know any alternative free bot at the moment ?
afaik, there is no free bot.

Kerberos, I am curious what you are doing with this downtime? are you adapting the 1-85 script to adrenaline?
Adrenaline has a lot of pluses compared to tower(integrated directly into the interface) but this(lack of 1-85) is a big minus.
(04-27-2015 15:16 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Kerberos, I am curious what you are doing with this downtime? are you adapting the 1-85 script to adrenaline?
Adrenaline has a lot of pluses compared to tower(integrated directly into the interface) but this(lack of 1-85) is a big minus.
i'm fixing zranger version of 1-85 (will not post a link here, but you can easy find it via google).
adapting it for adrenaline is a pain, since it doesn't support Lua :/
Reference URL's