Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-21-2015 05:46 AM)Khya Wrote: [ -> ]hi all, i was testing beta version and as i see its 3hrs again, i was wondering if this can changed, cause not all ppl can buy premium due to many reasons.

At least L2Tower must be 6 or 8 hrs. for those ppl who dont have 50-90 chars farming 24/7 and just wanna get some exp/sp while studying or working.

Pls L2Tower Developers consider about this petition.

stop cry. you using the best bot program for free others using sh1t program with double payment they dont even can test that for free so what ? let me tell you, its very ok the premium system because atleast they can pay taxes..... and what they have to pay. Simple answere tower comunity can survive if ppl donate. leave away your vodka and your cigarettes for 1 week, you or other ppl can buy license, you dont lose your life with 8.50$ oance at 3 months.
(05-21-2015 05:46 AM)Khya Wrote: [ -> ]hi all, i was testing beta version and as i see its 3hrs again, i was wondering if this can changed, cause not all ppl can buy premium due to many reasons.

At least L2Tower must be 6 or 8 hrs. for those ppl who dont have 50-90 chars farming 24/7 and just wanna get some exp/sp while studying or working.

Pls L2Tower Developers consider about this petition.

i would change from 3 h to 1h Wink

why devs need to invest they time if dont get profit ? server hosting and etc is costing money, hate thoose greedy ppl who want all for free
Any whining about free license and limitations will have the same results: BAN!

Double kill
[Image: 6j7Rf.gif]

2 kills... report for more free frags
hi ! free ban Big Grin
(05-21-2015 10:14 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Any whining about free license and limitations will have the same results: BAN!

Double kill

bad that fox cant ban hwid for that morans too, to not make another free accs Sad
Hwid ban... is reserved for scamers and true idiots, ban avoidance
Hey ppl, I would like to get premium but I rly dont know how or where can i get it. I wanna know all the details about this topicWink
(05-21-2015 10:14 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Any whining about free license and limitations will have the same results: BAN!

Double kill

TELL ME WHERE THIS GIFT COME FROM !
From the movie "San Basilio", featuring Lito Lapid

Hi peeps.

Hi got something weird. I have same setup on my main pc and laptop, both on Windows 7 64 Premium, both on 1.4.2.134.3b, both have Premium license, both have the "HP/NAME in tile plugin" that was posted here lately... Also using Kerberos' AUTOPIN PLUGIN.

The plugins work fine on my my main PC but on my laptop, as soon as I login, I get this error message... Any idea what could be wrong??

ROFL man read before posting your chars names
Reference URL's