Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
L2Tower Loaded Succesfully on Retail But on login screen it show me gameguard error , how to fix this?

Thanks in Advance
(05-14-2015 06:18 AM)FinalOrder Wrote: [ -> ]L2Tower Loaded Succesfully on Retail But on login screen it show me gameguard error , how to fix this?

Thanks in Advance

deleted gameguard.des ?
download new dsetup ?
Where can i find the new Dsetup please share link ty. Think i keep downloading the wrong one! Ty
(05-14-2015 06:30 AM)orc08 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015 06:18 AM)FinalOrder Wrote: [ -> ]L2Tower Loaded Succesfully on Retail But on login screen it show me gameguard error , how to fix this?

Thanks in Advance

deleted gameguard.des ?
download new dsetup ?

Thanks alot Fixed now ...

(05-14-2015 06:39 AM)MoonSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Where can i find the new Dsetup please share link ty. Think i keep downloading the wrong one! Ty

Here you can find dsetup just download v7 for Infinite Ody Retail
if i login there comes a massage (you have been disconected from server)
if i relog theres displeyed (your account is alredy in use)

can anyone help pls
change name of game window after inject doesn't work with newest beta .
dsetup v7

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-new-dsetu...ght=dsetup

+1 if i help you

(05-14-2015 07:03 AM)Torturer Wrote: [ -> ]if i login there comes a massage (you have been disconected from server)

can anyone help pls

change your version from 1.4.2.134.3b to 1.4.2.134.2b Big Grin
(05-14-2015 07:03 AM)Torturer Wrote: [ -> ]if i login there comes a massage (you have been disconected from server)

can anyone help pls

if you get this and you have the plug-ins from the 1-85 script ("unlimited" version) then all you need to do is remove them from the plugins folder.
Otherwise i would still suggest for you to remove plugins
I sometimes get this problem... Anyone else??

NOT always, let say 40-50% of the time, I login and when I entered my pw, I get the welcome screen but no character selection... nothing on the screen except the welcome screen (splash screen).

I then open a new client and log the same account I previously logged and I get this message: your account is alredy in use.

So I enter the password again and im then able to log in.

If I switch to the previous client where I only had the splash screen, I get then get the message: You have been disconnected from the server...

This started since beta 1, did it on beta 2 and now im on beta 3 and still does it...

Any idea??
(05-14-2015 15:43 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes get this problem... Anyone else??

NOT always, let say 40-50% of the time, I login and when I entered my pw, I get the welcome screen but no character selection... nothing on the screen except the welcome screen (splash screen).

I then open a new client and log the same account I previously logged and I get this message: your account is alredy in use.

So I enter the password again and im then able to log in.

If I switch to the previous client where I only had the splash screen, I get then get the message: You have been disconnected from the server...

This started since beta 1, did it on beta 2 and now im on beta 3 and still does it...

Any idea??
yes, i had the same thing, i posted something in a thread somewhere..
you are using the easyload plugin or something similar.
delete those from the plugins folder and you will be good to go
Reference URL's