Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
keep up the good work TowerTeam. Didnt i read on this forum beer and alcohol makes you write lines of code? i say everyone donates a dollar to the cause lol i agree to have my balance deducted $1 to get the devs pissed Smile
(05-08-2015 19:09 PM)cutabovetherest Wrote: [ -> ]keep up the good work TowerTeam. Didnt i read on this forum beer and alcohol makes you write lines of code? i say everyone donates a dollar to the cause lol i agree to have my balance deducted $1 to get the devs pissed Smile
you serious?
they already pay 2 DOLLARS PER MONTH, thats obvious they can demand fix in 1 day for such price. Not to mention... how will they pay the bills without bots? after all it's their JOB, rotfl.
(05-08-2015 06:39 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2015 01:20 AM)Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Good Job ClockMan and L2T team!
For?
For what they are doing right now... working on
and yes everyone want to happen faster...
(05-08-2015 20:52 PM)zippez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2015 19:09 PM)cutabovetherest Wrote: [ -> ]keep up the good work TowerTeam. Didnt i read on this forum beer and alcohol makes you write lines of code? i say everyone donates a dollar to the cause lol i agree to have my balance deducted $1 to get the devs pissed Smile
you serious?
they already pay 2 DOLLARS PER MONTH, thats obvious they can demand fix in 1 day for such price. Not to mention... how will they pay the bills without bots? after all it's their JOB, rotfl.

I see you are an expired vip, it's sad you "can't even keep your licence up"
need only have patient and dnt continue to ask think developer are working hard to give us a good and stable upgrade but need time
i think clockman should provide a periodic update so we'll know when to check this thread Smile
Done:
- Adapt skills engine to new chronicle

In progress:
- Adapt User class to new chronicle [80%]

Todo:
- Validate everything

-----------------

Works:
- Skills
- Targeting
- Pickup

Don't work:
- Move
i wanna know when bot is reasy, becouse i need use this tower in game
(05-09-2015 02:06 AM)ARMANDO63 Wrote: [ -> ]i wanna know when bot is reasy, becouse i need use this tower in game

I want die
(05-09-2015 02:06 AM)ARMANDO63 Wrote: [ -> ]i wanna know when bot is reasy, becouse i need use this tower in game

I want to fly over the rainbow!
Reference URL's