Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@r0RUMI
like said from ClockMan

Quote:There are heavy changes in client.
It will be hard to adapt bot to this chronicle, lot of "functions" are missing.
(05-05-2015 03:35 AM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2015 01:26 AM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015 23:33 PM)uvx Wrote: [ -> ]someone known to be ready when the l2tower
I want to start giving everything because I'm desperate to play

You want to push yourself to the limits?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

btw, clockman found a way to find all methods addresses so beta should be rdy tomorrow(not 100% sure), 3:28 in poland xD

why would you get nerds all pumped up for nothing?!

I remember you saying this:
(04-23-2015 19:15 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]ETA ~6 days
11-12 days later.. still nothing Smile
silly noobs...cant just waiting to release the version? what a facking fat kids you are all time ask and ask?You think he create the new working version and hide it? And why? Pfff facking 5years old fat kids without life! Go LIFE!
(05-05-2015 11:57 AM)souits Wrote: [ -> ]silly noobs...cant just waiting to release the version? what a facking fat kids you are all time ask and ask?You think he create the new working version and hide it? And why? Pfff facking 5years old fat kids without life! Go LIFE!

you speak england I see.
(05-05-2015 11:57 AM)souits Wrote: [ -> ]silly noobs...cant just waiting to release the version? what a facking fat kids you are all time ask and ask?You think he create the new working version and hide it? And why? Pfff facking 5years old fat kids without life! Go LIFE!

e-rage much?
[Image: ab57630e20b9461724b4cb9bbc80765d.gif?8fa749]
but a waiting week
oh nothing yet, slowly
(05-05-2015 12:38 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]

e-rage much?
cuz he a fat kid? dat cant bot? XD
go get real life till we can bot. 1 month bot = 6 month finger play
its not up its not up , on someday will be up and we can recover evrything what we lost so leave this ppl to focus fix tower
dont ask all day.
Reference URL's