Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
many setting no work but not work the most important: can't do buff with my iss(if i do self buff or i do to any other) and one more important: nuke attack for feoh never work this function!
(05-10-2015 15:52 PM)souitsmezisd Wrote: [ -> ]many setting no work but not work the most important: can't do buff with my iss(if i do self buff or i do to any other) and one more important: nuke attack for feoh never work this function!

Same problem here, Nuke Atack doesnt work as the self buff dance of might on my iss
Nuke atack is working fine for you guys ?
(05-10-2015 17:47 PM)Chamex Wrote: [ -> ]I got a problem! When i do the Update v1.4.2.134.1b, appear that windows like the photo below. The l2Tower.exe hide and if i copy it from anotehr version appear that he cant find the "Injector.dll"

Desactive your ant-virus
DSETUP FIXED BY Sakaszli...
(05-11-2015 23:08 PM)sasaku Wrote: [ -> ]all is fine for me only next target have delay 5sec. Tomarrow im ill check l2t on my wynn+iss buff.

Any info about delay next targeT?

Nuke attack working for you ? if yes what class have u tested?
nukes dont work for me, but as a summoner its ok im just using my pet
l2tower for free license work???
(04-22-2015 14:14 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]Info about this beta is >> here <<
I cant access this content, i have some erros to report.

Like Heal option SKILL with follow not working
When configure heal option after a time its cast 1 skill and stop
Nuke attack delay
change next target slow
nuke atk only hit 1 time
Reference URL's