Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-06-2015 21:59 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2015 17:49 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2015 16:49 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]Guys...

they have NO ETA... they said yesterday that its hard work... Its probably a matter of weeks before L2Tower will be ready if they can fix it...

Its better not to give ETA instead of giving one and not being able to deliver in time...!

Sit back and relax... play with fingers or find another bot program... or quit playing !

but FFS, stop asking when it will be ready... THEY DON'T KNOW !!!

ok i agree with you but :
1 st i dont whana pay again for another program/script.......... untill they move with tower to work.
2 nd give me solution because i work all day and dont have time to play with finger like in old times
response will be to quit game but i dont whant.so think about to give me an usefull answere then Smile
ty

LoL u don't want to quit but from what ur saying, all u do is use bot... Where is the "playing" in this?

(05-06-2015 18:10 PM)Patrial Wrote: [ -> ]First, good morning everyone.

Porfavor, let's be direct. Already working or not?

Sincerely.

Let's be direct.... it's NOT working... can't u read posts of last 1-2 days? Huh

Thank you
There were some complications during testing.

Done:
- Install missing hooks (actions, moves, skills, ...)

Todo:
- Adapt skills engine to new chronicle
- Adapt User class to new chronicle
- Validate everything
good job clock man, just do your best, we'll wait
Is it possible to release a partial version like beta 01 only work with script. Then later beta 02 work with plugin. Instead of just 1 final version. I am not a programmer, just curious if that would be possible.
(05-07-2015 15:49 PM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to release a partial version like beta 01 only work with script. Then later beta 02 work with plugin. Instead of just 1 final version. I am not a programmer, just curious if that would be possible.
ClockMan said User class is not adapted yet, that means 99% of scripts will not work (or will work wrong).
Imo you should all thank clockman with this late updatde still yet to come since from yesterday till now half of comunity got banned from other bot soft. If update would have been up by now probably all of you guys desperate around here with " when, when, when???" allready had been banned.
Good Job ClockMan and L2T team!
(05-08-2015 01:20 AM)Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Good Job ClockMan and L2T team!
For?
(05-08-2015 06:39 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
For?

Becouse a bad Alpha version to bot cost accounts, with main,high and low characters = time | adenas | USD.
(05-08-2015 08:02 AM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2015 06:39 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
For?

Becouse a bad Alpha version to bot cost accounts, with main,high and low characters = time | adenas | USD.
It's like a kid from a poor family thanking his mother for not giving him food cuz he might have gotten indigestion.
People still have the hope they might not get banned, that GMs only ban in waves.. totally wrong. Flags, most likely, occur constatnly and ban is done at once for all.
A char with which you bot for pve is like a char you never had.
I am happy cloackman is investing time in this, I would be happier with a higher price and more time invested on the devs side.
Reference URL's