Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(05-17-2012 19:02 PM)SkuraSmile Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:well fuck that, do you know what i will do when i end my exams?? i have archer, tank, wynn, iss, healer, tyrr and (banned) othell; i will do again these chars 2x time, so i will have a real bot-army.

They can ban me when they want, it takes me 1 week to make another 85 (4/5 days if i focus on it). i will farm 24/7.
I must bother you mate, i thought I got bot army when i had 7 accs 86+ but bans showed me that it was not army at all xD

Quote:i just wish i will not be lazy tomorow on taking the level 1-20 quest manually,level 1-20 is really a nightmare to me lol
xD so true xD

well, my ex-bot chars are pretty old, i wont be ban anymore (they banned just the newest char i did few weeks ago...)

but well i think that 3x yul, 3x wynn, 3x tank, 3x healer, 3x iss, 3x tyrr and so on it's a real bot-army
Guys what you do with materials got from GC quest? Sell to shop or what?
Sell to shop
Is a Tyrr+Othell+ISS a good setup for GC?
any update??any other new farming spot besides on lower gc or mos?
I'm testing out one other place right now as we speak, but from looking at how many quest items I get and how much I have to spend on reward I doubt its even close to gc lower.
try out cript of disgrace, take quest from the orc at the spawn then go hunt. It's like the GC one, once you have items you can exchange them for basic materials. Good luck
Are you kidding me?
Which is the rate?
If it is 1:1 // 1:2 // 2:3 it will be crazy... An healer+ tyrr.... Huge trains every 1 minute
my friend who used l2net tell me that the invisible item named "inventory no mesh". id 10213. and in l2tower it named "inventory".
i hope this info helpful 4 u all. have fun.
The rate on the quest I'm doing is 1:1 for kill to quest item but the turn in rate is 1:300 so its the turn in that is screwing me. As far as the Crypts Quest IF I remember correctly its a 1:1 for kills but for the turn in its not that good, something like 1:7x for a piece of Oricalcum. Has anyone tried HB towers? I think the spoil rate there on Vesper stuff is decent and I know that higher up the Stone drop rate was good, probly changed now though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's