Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Dunno maybe summon
only dual class, summon doesnt works, u must be awakened
try this get a 90 + (friens or cp) party with clan a lol clan

go kill best botter of server and ask they pay u for keep botting at that area without being pkd.

Best idea ever 100 % free of ban !

if they reject keep push and give war to clan bot. dont need to win that war anyway Big Grin
Best botter of server has atleast 3-4 86+ full buff full equip perma-red ready to spawn near bot-spot...... Gl
is ok, but will not be there 24/7 trust me i got some contracts alrdy. for the adena they got is nothing.
Yes.

75/77... It will become 85+ in few time...
I think it is just a waste of time
Yes ( spoil is a little part of the Farm. 85%+ is quest..)
Sry but i'm not sure about these questions, better if you try to search on forum..

Oh and i would be happy if you will ++++ me
@mustii4 do this, into a clean installation, copy system folder at the same location, u can rename this copied folder as you wish, ie. mines are System and SystemL2T. The second have the modified files and deleted GG files for the bot, obviously the L2.exe at the same, still have the same file system foder since 2-3 maintenance, there was 1 or 2 files update and still working with this botting system, so u dont need to install two L2 at the same, just focus the L2Tower app to the L2.exe in the System folder with the modified files. Remember just systems folder, nothing else.

On topic:

Stakato nest is easier than MoS or GC? same adena?, any quest?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's