Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Thats the problem, some of the rewards are random jewels for necklace, rings and earings along with some misc, tunic parts i belive, the others is all recs. Ill have to run out there and look again.
do it pls
always look for another way to earn a Buck huh. Tongue
Well i have to end my TW leather set, 400kk left to buy upper piece
400kk? what server is that? seems pricy. I know people that have 7 man bot groups up there getting 1-2 a day and passing them out to friends. oh well. I don't know if this was discussed any where else that I could find (yes I used the search button) but I know NCWest has recently decreased the 1-20 quest adena to 1% of what it used to be. What was anyone getting from 7 new toons 1-20 or 1-23/24 before they changed it. I heard people were getting about 3.7kk per toon (3.7x7=25.6kk per account). Is that figure about correct or am I way off? And how long did it take to get a toon to 1-24 with the script running? 1 hour? I would like someone who did this multiple times just to find a rough figure. I know the script on the forums isn't 100% and prolly never will be but surly someone out there has a script that worked at least 90% of the time.
Magmeld...
i read the entire post and i have a doubt, i have 2 iss awoke, one archer in lvl83, one future wynn(PS 64)...what can i do with this? its necesary the spoiler to go to gc? its necesary a wynn or is only to kill more faster in gc??

Sorry my english...native language is spanish Tongue

PD: And something more...i have a lot of mats...4 pjs saving mats...sell it?
and something more XD...its secure pass the money to an unbotted account? or i can banned?
1) basically GC Is a good place coz with a Wynn u can easly kill mobs... So without wynn it is kinda pointless...
U told u have 2x Iss , 1 wynn and 1 archer?
Just leave 1x ISS+ 1x Wynn in gc lower and 1x iss+ 1x yul to MOS UPPER... U will make 2x money..
Thanks man Wink
How come GC lower big rooms are free now? someone found much more profitable spots?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's