Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
why the fuck all Wynn have only 2 summons and not 3??
Because we cant summon 3
where would be good for a 86 tyrr to goto make adena, bar in mind that GC is full of bots.
(02-19-2013 16:59 PM)holty Wrote: [ -> ]where would be good for a 86 tyrr to goto make adena, bar in mind that GC is full of bots.

All good spots, no matter what class you are, are already full of bots with some high level guys protecting them.

I tried to kill a bot pt in GC last week, took their spot... not even 30 minutes later, some dude came to PK me... Went back few minutes later, the Bot pt i had killed was rezed and running again!

Same with MOS... All rooms full and ppl protecting their bots...

Good luck!!!
guys GO To h3 and gog.. good place too farm u need just dd + iss + aero + tank
Hello!i need some help please:how i set buffs to 2-3 hours reyuse?
i mean if i play on one l2 High rate server buffs longs 2-3 hours.what i want to know how to set more easy from folders to give buffs once at 2-3 hours,because its hard to set from game....thanks
I have been doing some tests with adena spots, stakato nest is crowded and really sucks, sucks freaking much, GC and MOS are also crowded so I went to dragon valey and it's going pretty well there, just with wynn and iss u can kill scorpions, they give like 15k adena each, for the otter mobs u need a bigger pt, the leech groups used to be the best ones for adena, the smallest combination I ever made there was feoh+iss+healer, works fine, if u try doing that with wynn it will get killed real easy, gem dragons also give good adena, like 20k each, but they cast anchor, are hard to kill and hit hard as fuck, for last the drako hunters are good for adena but u need a big pt for killing them because they usually summon like 10 drako assassins when u hit them.
Whats the exp like compared to fairy at DVC?
Earning 450kk RU off using another paid bot.
Can't get more Smile))
450kk in how long, and how many ppl in party?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's