Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Well.. I hope your iss wont end the Mana by spam heal, but anyway u will take some time to kill 1 mob... Just try and let us know Tongue
what does one actually spoil in gc ?
Mats/dyna weapon-armor parts
The other place that I have noticed people botting for $ is in AL. I don't personally know who much they are making but I see them there with a Wynn/iss/spoiler. I would be guessing it wouldn't be that bad but prolly not as good as GC. Has anyone done GC Upper? I know the spoiles arn't as good but I think the quest item rate is about the same and the same stuff from it, just more mobs and 10 times easier to kill.
LOA in GOD is hella hard cause of patrollers, even live summoner lvl 87 has problems with patrollers, not speaking of bot party. Either they have perfect setup, either its not retail server u are speaking about.
ok i have read all topic and thank u guys for good advice to earn some cash. But if i got wynn/othel/iss and i wuold like to continue further? Where to go? Bloody swampland? It suck, but i cant see any other spot. I have read some posts about duoing wynn/iss in gog lower, but from what level (ofc i mean that i have tw/apo gear)? any suggestions about doing trio wynn/iss/othell to 90?
I read something on the forums about a harnaks party with just a wynn and iss on harnaks 1, i'm not sure if its possible but who knows it might be. other than that, a 85-86 wynn and iss combo with even immortal can do fairies and if you put the othel on follow it shouldn't be too much of an issue. There are a lot of people running around in fairies so its kinda risky, other than than GoG lower is an option although a little harder than fairies but I would say easier than Harnaks, I have seen people out there with 86-87 summoners with top weapon at least duoing with a iss but its not fast by any means but I bet the xp is decent. Drops/cash in all of these places is going to be sub par compaired to GC.
im sorry to look stupid, but what is that u all call ""fairies?
fairy settlement thourgh arcane city.
how about interlude ? have someone got any ideas what may be profitable?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's