Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Ah, you mean the big Orc Leader, with shadow-orcs?
so i've got a wynn 86 + iss 86... i should go on mos up on the angel mobs? how much adena its possible to make in how long time, give an example of your experience there.
Well even with block hiddent item drop , still get banned , didn't do any pickup for like 9 days and im fine... botting 24/7

papardeles : better bot h3 , u need 90 to start win nice adena on each char.
actually my main is 90 wynn, i would accept any good idea for this char as well Smile
Try harnak 1 xD
While i was testing my partybot i saw a guy wynn 87+ and one iss powning hard the mobs...
Dunno how it is possible... (i was dieing with a whole pt and an healer..)
Wait are you saying to bot Harnaks 3 with just a wynn and ISS? how is this possible?
And you need a 90+ wynn to do MOS? good to know.
No, i told harnak 1
It is posible to do, all u need is elemental protection vs earth and water would help too. H1 it's not that hard
maybe i will try wynn+healer+iss, as soon as i end with "Spirit Beads" quest script...
Well I did crypts of disgrace entrence for about 2-3 hours, quest rate to mob is about 1:2.5ish turn in rate is 1:3 on Ori and Ada, I took the Ada and after about 2-3 hours made about 5.5 mil with 2 non awakened toons lvl 82. 0 good drops, some dynasty weapon pieces but not enough to make it worth the effort. Killed 100% with no shots mobs took about 2-4 seconds per depending on crits. I don't think that the towers would be any better. GC Lower still better. I also did GC Upper on the same toons, Kill rate is good, I can kill without shots, but Quest to mob rate is lower than Lower GC. If i remember correctly lower is roughly 1:1 rate for quest items upper its about 1:5 or so with only one toon having the quest. I'll try again with both having it. No good drops up top, got one dynasty helmet heavy and some weapon drops but only about 10-15 in a 6 hour span with no spoiler, overall lower is still the best but I need a spoiler to improve my Earnings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's