Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
You don't have to take any quest in MOS, just go Upper and kill mobs (with good set up u can even kill them without ss)
I know i was making about 100 mil a day in GC lower without a spoiler, when I added a spoiler it went up to about 200 mil or so, including quest items and drops (not many drops). If you take the quest in MOS (dunno witch one) how much does a party make per 24 hours? (iss/wynn/spoil)
Read again post #131
hey is gc a good place for a 87wyn and iss becaus i aint getting drops aint the big rooms always full
most of the big rooms are full but that not that hard to rectify if you know how to do it. :0 but im just evil like that. at 85+ the drops are few and far between as far as full gear, but for money it should be about 30k per mob, + the quest that is there + the drops and spoils.
(05-24-2012 13:08 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]With which mobs COD's quest works? Non-aggro green orcs, or aggro grey orcs? Or with both?

If quest works with grey orcs, i will make a script to make auto-trains with my tyrr+healer

(05-28-2012 14:29 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]eheheh, give me time to do few tests and then i will tell you how it is

***************UPDATE****************

The First Trains Script (you can use it farm quests like COD's one or just to plvl chars) is almost complete!! i think i will upload it tomorrow!!
Nice Black Smile
(07-15-2012 03:21 AM)MarleyTorquato Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Black Smile

well i was about to complete it, then i had a problem: my char got stuck in a strange way: i can't move, i can't use skill, neither be summobed, /unstuck and return don't work... so i lost my 86
(07-16-2012 01:15 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012 03:21 AM)MarleyTorquato Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Black Smile

well i was about to complete it, then i had a problem: my char got stuck in a strange way: i can't move, i can't use skill, neither be summobed, /unstuck and return don't work... so i lost my 86

Did u tryed to kill ur char? >.< Like get near it and Use AOE skills... Once I get my char stuck them send a report to GM and they moved me and fixed the Geodata problem... Try to send one "petition" to GM. (Maybe its faster create a new one and make him 86, but u can give a try to that)
I went to CoD made some lures with my Tyr. Pretty good... Mobs die easy and drops 10k... Were a good idea this script :$
When i do "to village" i spawn out of town(coz i have about 30K pk) but same problem.... Petition didn't work, i had to change system folder with the original one to log in with gg On and i got unstuck....

The point is: if u use this script in places like cod (inregolar pyramid etc..) u will get stuck... Maybe it works only in Flat areas..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's