Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(04-20-2012 00:33 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]spoil+quest at gc is better imho...

Do i need to take the quest on my 3 characters?or it will be much better and good if i only take the quest with one of my characters only?please give suggestion because i dont know if i will take the quest on the 3 characters or just take it with one character only thanks..anyway so far i only take the quest with one of my character only and for 12 hours i just got atlease 200-230 pcs of books with this character,so if i will take the quest on the 3 characters will i get more books or quest item?thanks in advance...

and by the way,any spot where there is a high chance of getting a full drop dynasty weapon?for 3 days of continue farming in the lower gc,i never got any luck on getting a full drop weapon,the full drop weapon cost 37m if u will sell it in NPC.so please help thanks and good luck to all
well, u get only 1 q. item for every mob, BUT chapter 3 book drop rate isn't 100%, so if u take quest with 2 or 3 chars u will get much more (chapter 3 books)
(05-14-2012 17:11 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]well, u get only 1 q. item for every mob, BUT chapter 3 book drop rate isn't 100%, so if u take quest with 2 or 3 chars u will get much more (chapter 3 books)

ok sir,thanks for the answer,Big Grin
BAD DAY ! my 2nd othel rouge was banned this morning and this is the second time,funny thing is that my ISS and Wynn is not banned until now,im at the gc lower and i set only my Wynn to pick up loots and set it as the main assist of the othel,what i mean is that my othel assist my Wynn and use plunder and nuke skills.my first othel that was banned was set to pick up loots,i thought it was the reason why it was banned thats why when i got a new othel i set it not to pick up any loots but sadly it was also banned now,any idea why this happen?Sad

by the way im from chronus server and i set my party loot setting to finders keepers,and any other farming place for a wynn+iss?i think dont have any luck at gc Sad
Guess it was a personal gm test on the odd reported afk bot looking daggers... Dont bot and go to sleep Smile
Also here 2 othells banned without pickup -.-"
Wynn , iss, ps still not banned even they was in that pt and low picked up loot
Any idea for this problem -.-"?
Iss+wynn = mos upper
Wynn banned here same in mos upper shilen server.
Only wynn others are still in use, i think it is matter of reports. I have to start report ppl who are in spot from all my noobs xD
Same like in yumi case, only character who targeted was banned
(05-15-2012 14:21 PM)SkuraSmile Wrote: [ -> ]Wynn banned here same in mos upper shilen server.
Only wynn others are still in use, i think it is matter of reports. I have to start report ppl who are in spot from all my noobs xD
Same like in yumi case, only character who targeted was banned

i bot my wynn and iss since yesterday for almost 15 hours and after selling all the loots and quest item to the npc i just got 45m total which is very far from having a othel or spoiler,i got no luck on getting a full drop dynasty weapon,

I know that wynn+iss is good in mos upper but the problem is that Wynn are always got bann in mos upper,so weird because in gc lower othell are always got bann like what happen to me.so i decided to stay on gc lower with my wynn+iss and just hope to get dynasty weapon always.im still lazy on making a new othel.good luck to everyone !
i got my wynn banned on gc, but spoiler and iss were still kicking. So sad i had about 10 full dynasty weapon drops on my wynn Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's