Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How much adena you earn with botting ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
With which mobs COD's quest works? Non-aggro green orcs, or aggro grey orcs? Or with both?

If quest works with grey orcs, i will make a script to make auto-trains with my tyrr+healer
i did the ones that were right off the port in, they drop almost nothing but adena but they give decent xp and decent quest items so its wasn't too bad. Overall COD < GC Lower < GC Upper

I think it works with the orcs on the towers as well, I'm not 100% sure about that though. Just remember the towers is still a decently active spot for people, its kind of a FOG version 2.0
Gc lower > Gc upper..
yeah thats what I ment
mmmh, quest "gost of batur" gives 1:1 quest items from what i see....
it will be funny to make trains with Bot....
even if the adena isn't the same as GC lower, it is more safe! (who whould think that an orc doing trains is botting??)
I was out there on my summoner and bd both non awakened, just to test it, the ones on the towers are a 1:1 ratio, with the trains I could see that it may make up for the adena drops in GC lower. Its a 1:3 quest turn in rate for 1 oricalcum so every 3 kills is 19k adena. Considering that it takes 4-5 swings on a tyr warrior to kill 10-15 mobs, I would say that this CoD is a good place as well.
i told it! Big Grin

eheheh, give me time to do few tests and then i will tell you how it is
(05-28-2012 14:29 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]i told it! Big Grin

eheheh, give me time to do few tests and then i will tell you how it is

waiting for update from you dude,,anyway sadly all my toons are banned now including my wynn and all i have now is the iss,but my new set of toons are being proccess now and hopefully a new and tested good farming site will be revealed when my new armys are ready to farm..good luck to all and more power!!
Anyone have any clue about the Quest in Field of Wispers/Silence? I was out there with a awakened mage no shots killing with just mentee buffs for 24 hours and got about 12-13k quest items that i know get turning in for moirai stuff. Anyone know about what the best ratio is there for quest items to cash off the top of their head? I hate math.
Tell me which rewards u get, so we can calculate it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's