Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Ahahah i was going to Report as Spam, then i saw it was you Fox xD
Big Grin
you realy bored, arent you Smile
Its a good thing! gogo fox!

You got this idea yesterday after i was scammed Smile) pity it wasn't before Sad

SUPPORT !
I got scammed too, lol, so I really want to use your service

I got scamed big yesterday..... so i will not trust no1 from now on!!
Maybe someone can make VIP topic where vip users can feel free to add scammer names and the scam method that was used. this could help prevent from most scams, or make people more eager to require Middle service if they feel its suspicious.
Scammer Name: David Gevara - stockton ( california )

Skype Name: David.gerava

Paypal: Davidgevara@yahoo.com

1. Scammer talks very soft that you believe in him, then he ask to log your char

he made me believe he is a nice father of 4, talking bullshit about kids,and I fell in that trap. My PC was broken so I gave him info so he said he can " test drive and pvp a little bit "

I lost apocalypse thrower standard focus, seraph glove, and he even stole dyes from my Yul ( cost 3 billion to make, now he got 5x set so it is like 1,5 bil )
i can tell you ont thing, if it goes for money dont trust any one.
(06-10-2012 03:41 AM)giobien Wrote: [ -> ]Scammer Name: David Gevara - stockton ( california )

Skype Name: David.gerava

Paypal: Davidgevara@yahoo.com

1. Scammer talks very soft that you believe in him, then he ask to log your char

he made me believe he is a nice father of 4, talking bullshit about kids,and I fell in that trap. My PC was broken so I gave him info so he said he can " test drive and pvp a little bit "

I lost apocalypse thrower standard focus, seraph glove, and he even stole dyes from my Yul ( cost 3 billion to make, now he got 5x set so it is like 1,5 bil )

LoL !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's