Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
gtfo
I would let my indignation about people who steal others.

Some days ago, a user called "nalyte" contacted me on L2Forum asking about selling adena.

I spent my contact skype to this motherfucker and he added me.

We talked about selling, prices and payment method.
Everything was going perfectly fine.
We did business. I did my part and he his too.

A day after this motherfucker contacted PayPal claiming that someone had made a purchase at PayPal that he "unknown" origin.
Opened a dispute and canceled the purchase.

Now, I'm having a huge headache to prove to PayPal that I complied with my duties properly.

Here is my story for everyone to be vigilant and do all possible evidence for possible problems like mine.

Later will be putting skype this motherfucker, PayPal account and all information I have available.

In total , I lost 5b . It may seem not, but all BOT user has huge headaches daily with other players trying to steal your spots, energy expenses, internet expenses, better compuaters and another things..

And then a motherfucker comes to do this and steals the fruit of our work.

If anyone knows of a service more efficient for online payment and against this kind of scoundrel, please leave the link below.

Thanks.
so sr for u ^^ look on the bright side man Smile
fcking b1tch ban that faggot nalyte..
(05-19-2014 15:52 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]
I would let my indignation about people who steal others.

Some days ago, a user called "nalyte" contacted me on L2Forum asking about selling adena.

I spent my contact skype to this motherfucker and he added me.

We talked about selling, prices and payment method.
Everything was going perfectly fine.
We did business. I did my part and he his too.

A day after this motherfucker contacted PayPal claiming that someone had made a purchase at PayPal that he "unknown" origin.
Opened a dispute and canceled the purchase.

Now, I'm having a huge headache to prove to PayPal that I complied with my duties properly.

Here is my story for everyone to be vigilant and do all possible evidence for possible problems like mine.

Later will be putting skype this motherfucker, PayPal account and all information I have available.

In total , I lost 5b . It may seem not, but all BOT user has huge headaches daily with other players trying to steal your spots, energy expenses, internet expenses, better compuaters and another things..

And then a motherfucker comes to do this and steals the fruit of our work.

If anyone knows of a service more efficient for online payment and against this kind of scoundrel, please leave the link below.

Thanks.

give us all this moefoker info, ty.
also do not trade whit zero posts guys...
I usually don't write much on foruns but today I will. Fox, I believe that more than 70% of L2T users don't write in the forum and most of then aint complete idiots like that scammer.

I'm sory for you.. That sucks really...

EDIT: LOLOL my first post ^^
So, i lost my adenas and the scammer WIN.

Fck this motherfuckers.

"Name:
Chua Jerrimie
Total amount:
-$190,00 USD
Fee amount:
$14,36 USD
Net amount:
-$175,64 USD"

Buyer email: jerrimie@gmail.com

Reversed

PayPal reversed this payment because of a dispute or payment review. The money has been returned to the sender's PayPal account.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's