Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
its there a way to put on the fist page the emails of those scammers ??
actually my friend was the one was selling the adena.. i only put the verifed paypal account since he doesnt have one. im not lucky haha i remember when i lost $70 and now $95 omgsh!

btw im selling accounts read my post in black market.
THUSTED BUYER/SELLER HERE
Yes there is a way make a list and post it here
Got scammed few days ago by a guy from Chronos with char names CLV, CLV26. he said he will help me level my feoh if i give him adena instead of $$, so i gave him my items as adena to level mine. I waited for few days coz he keep saying that Juji is banning and hes putting protection on account since he said he knows Juji and Vali. After few days i gave up on him to level my feoh and i asked for my gears and he said, he will only give me my items back if i pay him 150$ because he put a protection on my account. when i asked for proof he said he dont need to show me anything and just pay him if i want my gears back. After that he asked me if i have customers, if i can get him customers he will give me my items back. His skype name is ace.spades24 . he is from Chronos, have alot of character in twilights running around with CLV[numbers] characters. watch out for this scammer.
just banned him a few days from the forum for the same reasons, will make sure he cant use tower ever again.
Ppl have their brain. But if i read that what u r doing, how u let them to fck you and in what u belive...
and also Sype: linnda1133

my suggestion if you do trade with the chinese is to not trade with anyone new
clearly this retard is scamming allot using chinese similar nicks
I'm so glad I found this site! I am so tired of being scammed when trying to buy adena. I make payments via PayPal and use my Visa/Debit Card. First it was Mmook. Thankfully I hounded them enough and they issued a refund. Now I'm dealing with itemgarden and have an open PayPal dispute. I received an email from the guy and all he said was " sry, u have made a dispute on paypal, could u cancel it and we will send the gold or refund to u ,thanks". No way in hell am I going to cancel the dispute. I just want my money back since I never got the adena I paid for!! Grrrrr. Live and learn. From now on I'll find someone here I can trust. Smile

Update: I got a full refund from Itemgarden today. And no, I don't scam people! I just want what I pay for... plain and simple. Smile
got scammed by ntav19.it look like he scammed lots of ppls already.this is his thread

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-wts-adena-items-ncwest

p.s:he just deleted his thread.i have all the skype chat saved.dont trade with him and anyone can get him banned?
ntav19 bartz scammer.... He deleted his thread.
he is banned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's