Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
You bot for adena and try and make money off of it. I dont think people should feel sorry for this guy who is not even a vip user.
You the reason l2 now is so full of bots you cant even find a free mob to do a quest,
Without people botting the shyt out of this game
There wouldnt be armors/weapons for afordable
Prices ... All the so called legits dont understand
That this game would be totally unplayable without
Bots, u couldnt even afford normal r95 ..
Better pay botters ur money for adena then nc
Soft in this crappy store
(08-30-2014 19:52 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Without people botting the shyt out of this game
There wouldnt be armors/weapons for afordable
Prices ... All the so called legits dont understand
That this game would be totally unplayable without
Bots, u couldnt even afford normal r95 ..
Better pay botters ur money for adena then nc
Soft in this crappy store

You have made it totly unplayable now with twice as many bots to make up for the adena nurf.

But its going to get even worse the next update in 6 months has even more of a adena nurf so I guess we will see even more bots.
same happened to me a while back. 22 bill adena. but over the corse of a few days.
few hundred dollars here, there. couple days later. same shit happened.
force people to use western union. and only give out the adena when you have been payed.

with paypal you have zero rights on digital items. even after a few weeks past by, they can still say they got hacked then. and recall the money. no point, using it.
Happend to me aswell, around 650 usd.
Ive went to my lawyer, he said it doesnt matter who did it, or why he did it, fact is
paypal have to pay me back the money, since they are not a court or any instance which is allowed to decide which party gets the money.
It is not my Fault ( as Custumer) to ensure log in Security, its their job. It is still in progress, i let u know what happens, and if i get back the money by paypal or not.
@henno wating for your repost Smile
It can take a while tho, the letter from lawyer is
Out to paypal lets see what they say Smile
I have an private insurance for that so i dont mind
How long it goes or what it cost ?
hi guys how all of u know this days is hard to trust some one..speaking about me like boot farmer i realy have doubts about paypal Payment Gateway so i use SKRILL right now for non vip or non reputation members of this forum

now my question is we i can trust or no this guy
http://www.ggatm.com/Lineage-II/Adena/148-21-1.html
his skype is: GOLDCEO Customer Serivce but on PAYPAL

we speak about to add me like new supplier for him
and i want to know (or prouve) if is trusted seller
some 1 know something about his Authenticity or can be trusted
some people told me they dealt with him and they got scammed.
(09-12-2014 14:53 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys how all of u know this days is hard to trust some one..speaking about me like boot farmer i realy have doubts about paypal Payment Gateway so i use SKRILL right now for non vip or non reputation members of this forum

now my question is we i can trust or no this guy
http://www.ggatm.com/Lineage-II/Adena/148-21-1.html
his skype is: GOLDCEO Customer Serivce but on PAYPAL

we speak about to add me like new supplier for him
and i want to know (or prouve) if is trusted seller
some 1 know something about his Authenticity or can be trusted

GOLDCEO Customer Serivce is not enough info on his skype.
What is his actual ID?
Allot of scammers nowdays create skype IDs similar to the ones used by trusted chinese sites. For example if IBUYADENA is the trusted site they make something like IBUY4DENA

@ amiroooo, The correct skype behind that website is legit, I am trading with them for over one year and a half. That is why i asked skype ID. I got scammed once by someone with a similar skype id, that had the legit site in the description in skype, same name, as a website that turned out to be legit.

The old GoldCEO were awefull, that was a different website/skype. I traded once with them and waited 2 weeks for $60. I am not amazed if they ended up scamming people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's