Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
never use pp :|
99% of ppl r using paypal.
And we all know that its ...!
Hello guys it's me again, I'm back in the action

So I was reading the post about using or not using paypal and such about the 60 days charge back thing. Well Last time i was here i was selling a few chars and i made to sell the wynn summoner lvl 95 and i got my money in 3-4 days after transfering the money from paypal to my bank-credit card.. and i will show u guys how to do it:
1. go to http://www.payoneer.com/
2. request your credit/debit card (it took me 5 weeks to recieve it or u can pay $60 to get it in 3 days)
3. verify the electronic bank account they give you (this normaly takes 10 mins after you send the information)
4. ONCE you get the credit/debit card you Activate it in their website and u can transfer all your money to there, it worked fine to me and since the money its in dollars you can use it in any ATM around the world in getting local money.

the thing is that after u get paid in paypal u request the money and u get it in 3-4days
another thing they take $3.5 as comission, it may not be as good as westerunion but ITS a solution, at least it worked for me.

Its a mastercard, and this service works like intermediary i mean its not a real bank account but an electronic account: example: PAYPAL>PAYOONER>your debit card... SKRILLIN>payoneer>you there is a big list.

and no this its not an spam add, just saying how to get your money before the "chargeback"

-- btw i still hate boujurin and my $70 lost fck! -.-

Cheers!
It would be actually nice if there would be some trusted middlemans who could make trading safer inside l2tower community.
Yes yes Smile
(11-28-2012 09:52 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Yes yes Smile

^
^
|_ ask to this nice guy for middleman services Big Grin
scammer name is William Turner, his email and MSN is l190206@hotmail.com
his paypal name is Choon Amelia, paypal email is amy_choon@hotmail.com

bought 1 bil from me and then did a chargeback on paypal, i lost $40.
maybe this guy hacked Amelia's paypal account and then she did chargeback, i don't know.
confirmed , this l190206@hotmail.com is a scammer , just loose 3b on chronos
3b lost on Naia:
scammer data:
email contact: sunsum1908@gmail.com
paypal mail and more:
feliho@hotmail.com
Ho Hui Hsien
Ho Hui Hsien
Blk 2 Toh Yi Drive, #10- 157
Singapore
590002 SG

He chargeback/ cancel payment, i had money on account after 2h moneys return to sender... ( call to paypal : they said he send gift and he can return / its not paypal fault).
how did he scammed you?? would more helpful than he's location
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's