Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
plz need a information fast, i sell some adena now.
My question is after the 24h the client still can do the claim?
rofl paypal more like 45 days
(03-15-2014 13:41 PM)joni69 Wrote: [ -> ]plz need a information fast, i sell some adena now.
My question is after the 24h the client still can do the claim?

well paypal is not 100% safe not for seller and not for buyer is like 50/50 u heave a chance to pay and don't recive money and u heave the same chance to pay adena and recive a bigg refound,best for seller is westernunion,moneygram and for buyer best is not to buy adena becose is illegal Smile))
(01-22-2014 01:54 AM)rhiannonj Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so glad I found this site! I am so tired of being scammed when trying to buy adena. I make payments via PayPal and use my Visa/Debit Card. First it was Mmook. Thankfully I hounded them enough and they issued a refund. Now I'm dealing with itemgarden and have an open PayPal dispute. I received an email from the guy and all he said was " sry, u have made a dispute on paypal, could u cancel it and we will send the gold or refund to u ,thanks". No way in hell am I going to cancel the dispute. I just want my money back since I never got the adena I paid for!! Grrrrr. Live and learn. From now on I'll find someone here I can trust. Smile

Update: I got a full refund from Itemgarden today. And no, I don't scam people! I just want what I pay for... plain and simple. Smile

I have dealt with Itemgarden quite alot previously and they have never failed to deliver although on occassion i had to wait 1week+.

dealth with them allthe way back in c5 i think and they still around. good guys but very slow. i think they mostly farm up on order.
and dont have much stock.
Basel is scammer selling +8 heavy set in Naia but he no trade... my friend buy it and pay with paypal but he dont give...

BAN HIM!
(04-21-2014 20:49 PM)sbritto Wrote: [ -> ]Basel is scammer selling +8 heavy set in Naia but he no trade... my friend buy it and pay with paypal but he dont give...

BAN HIM!
contact paypal to dispute it and get money back
(04-21-2014 23:03 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2014 20:49 PM)sbritto Wrote: [ -> ]Basel is scammer selling +8 heavy set in Naia but he no trade... my friend buy it and pay with paypal but he dont give...

BAN HIM!

i say for him.. but he tell me this fking guy used money in another transaction....

i hate scammers!!!!

Like anothers forums scammers = BAN!!!!!

Playing or played on magmeld server, char nick: Jull

not paid for power lvl
typed to support, hope he will get ban for account sharing...
(04-22-2014 15:31 PM)sbritto Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2014 23:03 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]

BAN HIM!

i say for him.. but he tell me this fking guy used money in another transaction....

i hate scammers!!!!

Like anothers forums scammers = BAN!!!!!

Well, Basel is Seller, and your friend is buyer (sending money by his paypal account)
Even if seller sending your friend's money, paypal still can get it back when you open dispute.
I have to try it before when I buying account from another guy and I don't get my account so I was open dispute with paypal and within 72 hours, my money back.
Just try to open dispute with paypal, you will know what you need to do
Adena on chronos I need trusted source Skype contact _)_ ty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's