Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
so sr for u ! i think u should stop use paypal ... change to use another ^^
I dont condone what you people are talking about, people using paypal to rip sellers off.I do know for a FACT though, there are plenty of sellers out there taking people's money and not delivering the product.Too many saying they have "adena" in stock when they know for a fact they dont, yet take people's money. My friend has been waiting 3wks now for adena that was bought and payed for.....and the worst part is that the seller contacted him to say"adena prices went up so you get smaller amount" that was 2wks after he paid.And today a full month later still no adena. So this isnt one sided buyers and sellers are scamming each other.....
Tell me a good one.
I met a scammer like this 1 year ago,

He sent me the money and after he made dispute.

But I manage to recover my money, I called paypal and told them that paypall don't offer protection for videogames trades

U should try also u have nothing to loose
(05-26-2014 22:20 PM)Snapper Wrote: [ -> ]I met a scammer like this 1 year ago,

He sent me the money and after he made dispute.

But I manage to recover my money, I called paypal and told them that paypall don't offer protection for videogames trades

U should try also u have nothing to loose

I'll try it.
You called PayPal and just say it?
yes, I called them and say that they don't have right to dispute my money.
I'll try it tomorrow.
sounds fair enough, tell us the phone call results
I'll!
Can the admins here ban his account and block his Hard Drive ID so he can't use Tower anymore? Get the fucker no matter what it takes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's