Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
http://forum.l2tower.eu/user-nalyte has not even used l2tower windows client he's just a forum user whit 0 posts
Yea this nalyte pm me two times about buying my adena , i never trade with no reputation / no vouches guys. I dont have + rep here , but i have on other site.
scammer always have the way to scam ( i don't know what am i talking ab jajajajaj )
(05-28-2014 11:09 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]scammer always have the way to scam ( i don't know what am i talking ab jajajajaj )
i made hundrets of sales including to about 30-40 users on this forum directly
only got scammed 3 times.. i consider it a success. One of those was lolga.com after they got bankrupt.
lolga.com over?

What happens with him?
(05-28-2014 17:01 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]lolga.com over?

What happens with him?
they had a lousy business bcs they were not setting up stock... they failed and started scamming people.
don't use paypal anymore paypal don't provide any protection for sellers only if ur a big corporation (ncsoft ,ebay,amazon ........) paypal is 100% best metod for scamers to buy adena or items from players and afte they refound
a friendly warning to all lineage 2 players.

The person that calls himself Slayer Leon, selling Adena is a scammer.

Skype name: slayer.leon
paypal: slayer_leon19934@yahoo.com
Name on paypal: mohamed elsaied

Good thing i only tried to buy 1 bill adena, as a test.
This is a warning for players, not a topic to start arguments.
if you feel brave enough or have been lucky in the past with this person it wont make a difference too what happened with my experience.
guys what u know about Skrill any one use this Payment Gateway?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's