Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
i thought you can charge back in not more than 60 days at paypal.
if he bought on 16 dec, his charge back period is over on about 16 february, no?
Feb 28, 2013

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Dec 16, 2012 Payment From York Tiong Kiu Held Details $40.00 USD $0.00 USD $40.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Feb 28, 2013 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed PlacedPayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. ... -$40.00 USD $0.00 USD -$40.00 USD

Feb 28, 2013 Temporary Hold To York Tiong Kiu PlacedPayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. Details Temporary Hold To York Tiong Kiu xxxxxxxxxxxx -$40.00 $0.00 -$40.00 USD
Select record 1 Feb 28, 2013 Temporary Hold To York Tiong Kiu PlacedPayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further info xxxxxxxxxxx mation. Details Temporary Hold To York Tiong Kiu x -$180.00 $0.00 -$180.00 USD
im good seller , and trust... but they dont give a fuck about me... Smile) i think... i want see what will happen, what can do to my ? if i dont have money in credit card,and i will close it ... and i will close my paypal to ?!?

is other person, have same problem with this ??
York Tiong Kiu (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Buyer email:
ytkiu@teraoka.com.sg
msn : chrissyhawkins1901@gmail.com
paypal :csutphen@gmail.com
Scammer paid me on paypal and make claim
Scammer Name: Hiroko Belshe ( assrss )

Skype Name: assrss1

Paypal: hiroko@belshe.com

At Apr 7 , 2013 . i sold him 4000m and him paid with paypal after 5hours later my account was banned . And today i have this email with paypal :
Hello Luong Hoang,

Recently, PayPal received a notification from a user regarding unauthorized access to his PayPal account. As a result, one of the payments credited to your PayPal account has been placed in a temporary hold while we investigate the claim. PayPal constantly monitors transactions for unauthorized use of accounts in order to maintain the safety of our users.

The details of this transaction are as follows:

Transaction Date: Apr 7, 2013
Transaction Amount: $100.00 USD
Buyer's Email: hiroko@belshe.com

If you have already shipped goods, please provide PayPal with the following information:

1) Tracking Number of Shipment
2) Shipping Company Used
3) Shipping Insurance Information (if used)

If you have provided a refund to the buyer, please provide PayPal with the following information:

1) Date of Refund
2) Amount of Refund

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.

Good selling practices, like trackable shipping, prompt shipment, and communication between buyer and seller help prevent disputes.

Thanks,

PayPal
Scammer :
Chars lineage2 : escowbo
web : http://www.mmocoins.com
yahoo : agoo1980@yahoo.com
webmoney : Z425957093318
i sent 2500m and him don't send money to me ! damn becareful with him
Scammer :
Chars lineage2 : Larosanera Magmeld
paypal account name: takahiro ozeki
paypal mail: gooursexceeder09897uk9977cn@msn.com

He paid me 300$ and sent him 10B.After 2 hours he canceled the payment.
Even if i had pictures from skype for the transection , paypal after 10 days reversed the money back to the scammer!
Paypal is 100% unreliable!
Scamer buy from me 1bil after few h he take his money back

Sent by:
MIN LI (The sender of this payment is Verified)
Buyer email:
rockfeverEX@Hotmail.com
paypal : d.nbusz@gmail.com
Attantion scammers group from Australia and New Zeland
Main skype from they sell adena only for MB Edward Osborne shej166@hotmail.com

starsuponthenight Blazee
ballastica38 Game of Drones
boongbar182 Grod

From this skype they sell adena only paypal

Goldshadowz (Thomes Dante)
David Seasa (deividasas5.)

This her paypal :