Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Reporting Scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I'm sad to hear that he's still doing the same he did to me, that why i'm not going to use ever again paypal, he made around 400e from me,imagine how many have got on same trap, and paypal still accepting his refunds.
if you use paypal you have to have them send it as a gift it cannot be reversed then
bullshit! chargeback or no physical proof of delivery and you loose the case
got scammed for $180.
user paid using gift option, then i sent him adena, then he claimed 'unauthorized transaction'.

paypal name: Ashley Smith
paypal email: danielsmith.com@gmail.com
skype name: parag ding
skype login: jedpars

[Image: YQGlaja.png]

[attachment=2663]
ask him to declare it as a digital good when you are selling adena dudes.. so no refunds
(11-05-2015 21:37 PM)xenosaga Wrote: [ -> ]ask him to declare it as a digital good when you are selling adena dudes.. so no refunds
doesn't matter what he choose when he pays, he always can open dispute claiming his account was hacked (unauthorized transaction).
Buyer Name: Will Watterson
Buyer Email: willwatterson@gmail.com

Bought adena on naia/shilen from me several times, and a week later charged back one of transactions (sure he will charge back all others too)
This theme is repeated too many times. Paypal must have a form to ensure a transaction and if not, it should be a valid one.

Send a form in a new email and be answered in the same email.

Send>

I [name] [lastname], with my paypal account [paypal email] confirm the transaction with kerberos4xx@gmail.com account valued at USD [$$$]. I declare my complete knowledge of this transaction also renounce all possibility of a request to Paypal a charged back in the future as they have full knowledge of the product that I'm paying ..

Receive>
reply from willwatterson@gmail.com

I Will Watterson, with my paypal account willwatterson@gmail.com confirm the transaction with kerberos4xx@gmail.com account valued at USD 180. I declare my complete knowledge of this transaction also renounce all possibility of a request to Paypal a in the future as I have full knowledge of the product that I'm paying.

At least you have something to show when Paypal ask
unfortunately even if i has such email reply in my email box, it would not be a valid proof for paypal :/
(11-19-2015 14:20 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately even if i has such email reply in my email box, it would not be a valid proof for paypal :/

Ok, make you a Paypal Donation Boton in your Signature, I understand that donations can not be claimed. Do the same than L2tower Donations.

No direct transations.

Quote:Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.
WTS Ultimate script for 1-85 leveling: All classes + Ertheia + Dual Class + Noblesse! Heart
[Image: paypal-donate-button.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's