Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage2 Official Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Is there any System for GoD client?So we can bot...
Any patched system for GoD client out there?
IT was working perfect till now.With the new update GoD will there be any new system folder?
Have you worked at all ClockMan with the new chronicle?
downloading new client, don't worry about new system, you won't need it if no game guard patch from fyyre will work, if not, then more work will be needed...
gameguard patch you mean to just copy only the gameguard folder from the system that the guy uploaded?
I doubt that with the old system i can log in in the game.We will soon now ofc but till then a small chat cant harm anyone Smile
I guess there is no L2Tower? i use to be a huge boter a few years ago now there with a new server in a few hours i want to start a 6man party. does this system have OOG so it does not slow my computer down? sounds like this is the best option for Retail boting if it works after GOD update i will donate keep it up dudes.
"No non-injected L2 process found, run a game first." This message appear when i try to inject the tower into l2God official client (Shilen server)
dont worry, today i'm going to backk to home, so I will look on this
bad thing is i got banned with my old account.
So they either reported me or found a way to discover the bot.
[NEW]What is NCsoft's plan of action against bots?
We will be actively monitoring the situation and have dedicated staff to handle the 3rd-party software users as well as RMT spam.
So that means no l2tower on official?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's