Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage2 Official Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
It says my password is incorrect after today's maintenance..
2 issues that i see that you could be having.

1. check the caps lock butting.
2. stop typing in your password incorrectly.
i just make udapte put dssetup in system and i kog without problem and l2tower work nicely
ok if the updater is off how are we supposed to update the l2tower ???
TY FOX FOR CLOSING MY THREAD!!

Problem NOT fixed!

Still same sh1t!

Cannot Login with L2Tower/Tower since last Server Maintenance from Yesterday!

it says: Incorrect Password

And NO, i have License and all other Stuff installed!

Before Server Maintenance it was all fine

Ty
after maintenance and update with ncsoft,when i log in with l2tower,i get runtime c+++ error....any suggestion pls?

if i start game with ncsoft no problem :|...pls help me,i need a solution
write step by step what you doing and I will tell you where you do a mistake...
yesterday bot works fine,now,today,i finnaly made ncsoft update after ncsoft update....and after i did update,if i run game with ncsoft launcher game works fine.

if i delete gameguardfolder and gameguar.des and put dsetup.dll in system and start l2tower and i press start&inject 1x(l2.exe),game start,i log in,but after my char appear and to start to do something in game,i get runtimec++error.
do be from last update,and i must to delete and other file???

PS: i use win7.thx
what dsetup ?
dsetup file from arhive ct3_nogg-rebuild.
i reinstaled microsoft runtime c+++ and netframework again....
same problem...if i run game with ncsoft no problem,if i run it with l2tower when i want to move my char by clicking i get runtime error.that problem appear after ncsoft update. :|
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's