Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage2 Official Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(12-08-2011 10:08 AM)miyukichannn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2011 22:39 PM)marfoo Wrote: [ -> ]IF YOU DISABLE GAMEGUARD = BANNED

1st time: 7 days
2nd time: 14 days
3rd time: permanent

Been botting all day long, don't believe you ^.^

yupyup, same here! Work fine Smile lvl 45 so far ^__^
(12-08-2011 10:27 AM)arkmite Wrote: [ -> ]how to get admin rights?

Just run it as admin.

Or go to control panel. Type in the search box on the right upper corner ''UAC'', disable it.

Voila
i already re-downloaded the tower and ran it as admin but the same thing happened Confused what should i do?
always error when i try to Inject it Confused
Follow my instructions and you will be ok.I did a post a few pages before Smile
(12-08-2011 00:20 AM)zaferk Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2011 22:39 PM)marfoo Wrote: [ -> ]IF YOU DISABLE GAMEGUARD = BANNED

1st time: 7 days
2nd time: 14 days
3rd time: permanent

how do you know? how do they know? did you get banned?

Hello,

This email notification is being sent to you because this account was recently logged accessing the Lineage II service with GameGuard disabled. At this time, there are no known issues that require the disabling of GameGuard to access the Lineage II service. However, if you are experiencing technical difficulties that requires you to disable GameGuard to access the Lineage II service, please let us know so we can forward you to our Technical Support Team to assist you with any issues that may be causing this.

Please understand that disabling GameGuard is considered a violation of the User Agreement. The NCsoft Support Teams would like to take this opportunity to assist you in any way possible to correct any issues you maybe experiencing so you are again accessing the Lineage II service in compliance with the User Agreement to avoid any future rules violations.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this incident.

/////////

this is old.
it's a risk keep GG disabled all the time, maybe now they don't want to ban all the new people...

Good luck anyway keep botting Big Grin
@Xvipes i tried your way
i download your system and i delete GameGuard.des in system Folder and GameGuard Folder
after that i run L2Tower and click "Inject into Active Next game window" after that
i launch L2 from NCSoft launcer and immediately kill the GameGuard.des from Task manager
after the game fully launched the Error sign is keep showing i tried it again and again but the same thing happened...
is there something wrong with my L2Tower?
well im not programer or i dont know anything more than you.i simple told you what are my move so i can bot.
just paste my system folder in there.dont delete anything.Open the game and kill the gameguard process.
Could you add new buffs from god client into l2tower? got a 43 bd but cant add new buff "Rhythm of critical Dark" which is pretty much Fire/Hunter in one. I'm guessing a bunch of other new combo buffs will need to be added also.
i just did what u told me xvipes but the error message shows up
Hello,

I downloaded and extracted wildcard_ct2_5 , ct3_nogg and ct3_12 file.

run and injected, deleted GG and GG.des opened l2 client and saw message box:

Error in LoadLibraryA, code: 126, msg: The specified module cannot be found. , arg1: C:\Users\Power\Desktop\l2tower\libs

but it continues to oopen client and when i log in to my toon, ingame message says

GameGueard fail!
Please Restart Lineage2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's