Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage2 Official Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I have read everything on this forum about how to get this to work.. I'm doing everything step by step and i always get this error like fatherofjesus... Tried every possible way... I run from launcher and immediately kill gameguard.des on tm.. after that i run l2tower select to inject on running game, it shows then that it is connected with GoD but when i open L2 it just stays there frozen forever(black screen)..(have tried on log in screen,character selection and ingame) then i get this error window > something about GUI > another error window > and finally a critical error..

*Official Bartz Server
*Windows 7
PS : Sorry for posting on an old thread
I have read everything on this forum about how to get this to work.. I'm doing everything step by step and i always get this error like fatherofjesus... Tried every possible way... I run from launcher and immediately kill gameguard.des on tm.. after that i run l2tower select to inject on running game, it shows then that it is connected with GoD but when i open L2 it just stays there frozen forever(black screen)..(have tried on log in screen,character selection and ingame) then i get this error window > something about GUI > another error window > and finally a critical error..

*Official Bartz Server
*Windows 7
PS : Sorry for posting on an old thread
(12-21-2011 01:53 AM)tfoges Wrote: [ -> ]ok i can run l2 fine, everythings done in system folder, changed l2.bin to .exe, run l2, disable gameguard.des, i hit inject into process and select the process but it still shows the process as a .bin. is that a problem? because the injection isnt doing anything, i inject, login and //cfg dont work, or if i log in then inject //cfg still does nothing, any ideas?
ok got it to work steps
1. get a custom system folder, either from fyyre.ivorytower get ct3_nogg and ct3_l2, and wildcard_ct2.5
2. delete gameguard folder and gameguard.des
3. now you need some timing here
4. open l2tower, make your license ect.
5. tricky, time it right or it wont work, from ncsoft launcher, launch l2, as l2 is launching you get the little picture, while that picture is up inject into process from l2tower, and have task manager open to end process on gameguard.des on your process list, THIS ALL MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE LOGIN WINDOW OPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. login, //cfg, start botting,
this is not currently working for those on EU client/servers, no idea why.

after deleting gameguard and gameguard.des and puting those files from fyrre my lineage doesnt even start. like the process appears in task manager and closes after 1 sec...

can anyone please upload a fully updated configured working system for Naia (EURO) QQ
I can run only 1 client with L2 Tower. (on Magmeld server)
2nd window after few sec-min show me GameGuard error code.
Dunno why...
(01-26-2012 18:52 PM)Kagney Wrote: [ -> ]I can run only 1 client with L2 Tower. (on Magmeld server)
2nd window after few sec-min show me GameGuard error code.
Dunno why...

Interesting... I would check it out whit teamview.

Pm me in about 4h whit user and pass same for Dan
Works on Bartz like a charm Smile
[quote='Zaina' pid='7619' dateline='1323946771']
I did everything u've said, i downloaded ct3_l2.rar and ct3_nogg.rar. I paste them on system. I changed l2bin to l2exe. I deleted Gameguard and gameguard.des. I run the game from NClauncher, nothing happens, the game is not running at all so i can't kill in process the gameguard. i open l2 tower, i choose path, i press inject and it says License file is corrupted. Wrong Bot Version. I got the latest version 1.66 tho. What am i doing wrong? I play on Shilen

[where is l2bin ? i want to change is into l2exe.]
l2.bin is in System folder... if that was your post about
is it working again at Shillen? i get gameguard error at login menu
i can't manage to get it running on shilen server ...
from yesterday (11.04.2012) when i try to log in server its DC me and when i use normal system it let me in i try it to update the system and stuff but still getting DC after selecting server
anyone can say me what
OFFICIAL servers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's