Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage2 Official Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(12-20-2011 16:15 PM)xvipes Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2011 08:18 AM)tfoges Wrote: [ -> ]i get this problem goin on retail
the procedure entry point
"loadfile@fwindowsbitmap@@qaehpbg@z could not be located in
the dynamic link library window.dll

any help? greatly appreciated

put l2tower folder to desktop and run l2tower.exe as administrator
did that, same error
The bot injection works great when I open L2 window, but after the game connects a message shows up saying: "GameGuard Fail! Please Restart Lineage 2"

I'm using the files from Fyyre for no game guard. And when that message shows up it dont let me play. The only optio is press "Ok" button and the game quites. What can I do?
ok i can run l2 fine, everythings done in system folder, changed l2.bin to .exe, run l2, disable gameguard.des, i hit inject into process and select the process but it still shows the process as a .bin. is that a problem? because the injection isnt doing anything, i inject, login and //cfg dont work, or if i log in then inject //cfg still does nothing, any ideas?
ok got it to work steps
1. get a custom system folder, either from fyyre.ivorytower get ct3_nogg and ct3_l2, and wildcard_ct2.5
2. delete gameguard folder and gameguard.des
3. now you need some timing here
4. open l2tower, make your license ect.
5. tricky, time it right or it wont work, from ncsoft launcher, launch l2, as l2 is launching you get the little picture, while that picture is up inject into process from l2tower, and have task manager open to end process on gameguard.des on your process list, THIS ALL MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE LOGIN WINDOW OPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. login, //cfg, start botting,
this is not currently working for those on EU client/servers, no idea why.
(12-21-2011 01:53 AM)tfoges Wrote: [ -> ]this is not currently working for those on EU client/servers, no idea why.

until the maintenance i was boting perfectly on naian(euro) server.
Probably will bot perfectly after the maintenance too Smile
Any ideas so we dont have to kill gameguard process manualy everytime we launch l2?
Doesnt work for me on innova eu server, cant update l2tower and cant patch file, all in one. Im using win xp SP2. Is someone actually botting in innova servers? Cause I didnt find any proof of succesful botting Undecided
Does that "run as admin" suggestion depends so much to make l2 tower work actually? I still don't understand what's that run as administrator u're saying. Only thing i see when i right click on l2tower.exe is: Run as: Current User(Which is my current username for windows and the other option is The following user which is a completely different option for another user in your computer) Because i haven't found out why it doesn't load the GoD client. I am doing all the steps correctly and still nothing, only thing i get is errors from gameguard. Am i getting something wrong?
Is there any way to slow down loading? i've got started gameguard and fully loaded L2 at same time = no way to inject
Hi guys... i have a problem trying to launch my l2tower... I did everything right but the yesterday it stopped working and giving me this error:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/123qxt.png/

What the hell is did wrong?

I hope someone can help me ^^
All is working fine except one thing: sometimes it says "wrong client version post on forums..." - that happens when I click on Inject. But if I use "Inject next client" it's working without problem.
i was using l2tower until yesterday, now when y try to connect the client kick me out from the server D=
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's