Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage2 Official Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Ok since i can't get straight answer ( and no i am not unbrained(as if there is such a word... )) I will summarize what i understood untilnow.
First we need GoD Lineage(ofc...) then we need the latest update of l2tower that is 1.4.1.41
After that we need to download these to files:
1)ct3_l2.rar - CT3 (aka, GoD) unpacked l2.bin ~
2)ct3_nogg.rar - GameGuard Disable Dll - CT3 ( aka, GoD ) - NA server only!
from the site http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/

AND THEN WHAT?
I put these 2 files in my system folder i start l2tower i open my lineage game and when i press inject in to process i get error from l2tower.
When i try to run the game FROM l2tower (from the l2.exe that i downloaded from the above site) the game does NOT start.No error nothing at all it just dont run.

You said that we need to disable Gameguard.HOW?

So what exactly i do wrong?Please someone that would like to help a fellow out? Smile
1 file not 2, and 1.4.1.61 not 1.4.1.41.
Well guys i do what you say
Download and put in system folder :
1.ct3_nogg.rar - GameGuard Disable Dll - CT3 ( aka, GoD ) - NA server only!
2.Delete gameguard folder
3.Inject the Tower
4. I log in , Tower work but after 1/2 minutes i get : Gameguard error :1002
working now for 2 min and game guard error, waiting for new gg killer
Guys i can't login help me plz.

need a new ggkiller cuz this one works only a few minutes
Also getting gameguard errors. I have the latest version and fyyres gg disabler.
When i download the system folder, it Gives me this note pad not a folder... any ideas? plz let me know thank you..

RE: Lineage2 Official Servers

it actually does work on retail i have tested it

use my system here --> http://www.multiupload.com/RIOKL336B0 <--(latest h5 273 system)

when u click "select" find the "l2.exe" and then click "Run & Inject 1x" and that's it

the rest is basic on how to run this bot program
ok i found it guys.Here are the instructions.

Open l2tower last version and press "Inject into next active game window".

Download file 2)ct3_nogg.rar - GameGuard Disable Dll - CT3 ( aka, GoD ) - NA server only!

Paste the file inside your system folder.Now delete the Gameguard folder.

Open the game from the NcLauncher and while the game is launching open task manager(ctrl + alt + del).
At the task manager look for a process name GameGuard.des and kill it immediately(select the process and pres del from keyboard and press yes) you will see then when u kill the process that the game will start.

This is it.log in with your char and type //cfg and voila Smile
Hmm, I need to try it...
(12-07-2011 11:20 AM)xvipes Wrote: [ -> ]ok i found it guys.Here are the instructions.

Open l2tower last version(just leave it open do nothing)

Download file 2)ct3_nogg.rar - GameGuard Disable Dll - CT3 ( aka, GoD ) - NA server only!

Paste the file inside your system folder.Now delete the Gameguard folder.

Open the game from the NcLauncher and while the game is launching open task manager(ctrl + alt + del).
At the task manager look for a process name GameGuard.des and kill it immediately(select the process and pres del from keyboard and press yes) you will see then when u kill the process that the game will start.

This is it.log in with your char and type //cfg and voila Smile

I just delet gameguard folder and GameGuard.des from system and when I press to open with nclauncher the l2, I wait for GameGuard.des remake and delete it again. voila! =]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's