Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage2 Official Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
PID: 2576
Load: SystemApplicationException
STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR: (CODE 0)
vid EasyHook.NativeAPI.Force (Int32 InErrorCode)
vid EasyHook.NativeAPI.Force.RhInjectLibrary (Int32 InTargetPID,
Int32 InWakeUpTID, Int32 InInjectionOptions, String
InLibraryPath_x86, S
etc etc... Need all?
(12-15-2011 03:29 AM)AcidBurn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2011 03:12 AM)dab32167 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work for me at Innova servers Sad( I did the patching and everything but when I try to inject i just get an error message and nothing happens... What can I have done wrong??

what is the error you are getting?

etc etc... Need all?
etc etc... Need all?
Why you try "inject" when you already patched it ?
I did everything u've said, i downloaded ct3_l2.rar and ct3_nogg.rar. I paste them on system. I changed l2bin to l2exe. I deleted Gameguard and gameguard.des. I run the game from NClauncher, nothing happens, the game is not running at all so i can't kill in process the gameguard. i open l2 tower, i choose path, i press inject and it says License file is corrupted. Wrong Bot Version. I got the latest version 1.66 tho. What am i doing wrong? I play on Shilen
(12-15-2011 09:40 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]Why you try "inject" when you already patched it ?

Nothing happens otherwise... :<
(12-15-2011 12:59 PM)Zaina Wrote: [ -> ]...
I changed l2bin to l2exe.
I run the game from NClauncher, nothing happens, the game is not running at all
Afaik on NC servers the launchers need l2.bin to start the game. Try reverting the l2.exe to l2.bin. If you rename the l2.bin to l2.exe, you can run the game from the system folder. Most convenient is to have a .bin and .exe.
(12-15-2011 13:43 PM)simchajra2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2011 12:59 PM)Zaina Wrote: [ -> ]...
I changed l2bin to l2exe.
I run the game from NClauncher, nothing happens, the game is not running at all
Afaik on NC servers the launchers need l2.bin to start the game. Try reverting the l2.exe to l2.bin. If you rename the l2.bin to l2.exe, you can run the game from the system folder. Most convenient is to have a .bin and .exe.

Ok, i choose l2exe as my path, I run the game from launcher, i kill gameguard.des on process. Client window is up and it shows that on login screen now. "Error in LoadLibraryA, code: 126, msg: The specified module could not be found. ,arg1: C:\Users\Power\Desktop\l2tower\libs

Edit: As i read on previous pages, people get this problem too and u're suggesting to run L2tower with admin rights. I can't rly understand how can i run l2 tower with admin rights. Could u be more specific? I tried to run L2 tower with license file: User: admin pass: admin , don't know if that's what u mean. Still no progress with what i tried. Please help anyone who might know
(12-15-2011 14:46 PM)Zaina Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: As i read on previous pages, people get this problem too and u're suggesting to run L2tower with admin rights. I can't rly understand how can i run l2 tower with admin rights. Could u be more specific? I tried to run L2 tower with license file: User: admin pass: admin , don't know if that's what u mean. Still no progress with what i tried. Please help anyone who might know

just right click on l2tower.exe and press the "Run as administrator" option Smile
Simple as that.
The field that you were using admin admn should be used with your user name and password OF THE FORUM HERE!(not of the server)
(12-15-2011 15:22 PM)xvipes Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2011 14:46 PM)Zaina Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: As i read on previous pages, people get this problem too and u're suggesting to run L2tower with admin rights. I can't rly understand how can i run l2 tower with admin rights. Could u be more specific? I tried to run L2 tower with license file: User: admin pass: admin , don't know if that's what u mean. Still no progress with what i tried. Please help anyone who might know

just right click on l2tower.exe and press the "Run as administrator" option Smile
Simple as that.
The field that you were using admin admn should be used with your user name and password OF THE FORUM HERE!(not of the server)

No u didn't understand, i was using my forum username and pass but u said to run l2 tower with admin rights. I thought that i should fill in the admin admin option, but i was wrong. My problem is that l2 tower doesn't load GoD client for official and i don't know what am i doing wrong in this case. I am following all the steps that were referred but still no progress for me. Still got no clue about the Run as admin that u're suggesting. I right click on the l2tower.exe and there's only Run as "the current user" which is already clicked and the option of a different user. I can't find the Run as Administrator option that u're saying. Am i blind or something?

Any help on my request pls?
(12-15-2011 16:16 PM)Zaina Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2011 15:22 PM)xvipes Wrote: [ -> ]

Simple as that.

No u didn't understand, i was using my forum username and pass but u said to run l2 tower with admin rights. I thought that i should fill in the admin admin option, but i was wrong. My problem is that l2 tower doesn't load GoD client for official and i don't know what am i doing wrong in this case. I am following all the steps that were referred but still no progress for me. Still got no clue about the Run as admin that u're suggesting. I right click on the l2tower.exe and there's only Run as "the current user" which is already clicked and the option of a different user. I can't find the Run as Administrator option that u're saying. Am i blind or something?

Any help on my request pls?

i have the same problem T_T
i clicked run as admin but "Error in LoadLibraryA, code: 126, msg: The specified module could not be found. ,arg1: C:\Users\Power\Desktop\l2tower\libs shows up and i already put my L2Tower Folder in :C Program Files
what a error says ? l2ui.dll cant found l2tower.dll, so you have mess there, after you use patch local you can't move a bot or you will need to unpatch it and patch again...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's