Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage2 Official Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Any update on my issue with retail?
There is no issue with retail, you just don't have latest l2 files or you not use "no gameguard path". Fyyre put effort to create such path, and you even to lazy to try use it...
Hi, im currently using the nc soft launcher,

i did this disable thing and replaced the .dll (only this do i need to do more?)

when i try to inject tower into l2.exe it gives an error, i try to translate:

The Processjumpinpoint
"?LoadFile@FWidnowsBitmap@@QAEHPBG@Z" wasnt found in the DLL "window.dll"

first time this happens to me and only on retail, on privates its still working fine!
looks like corrupted files, make full l2 update, put no game guard
same error messege

and according to this the error of tower

[attachment=165]

what do u mean with put no gameguard? i have only original files now but still the same
1. Make full game check with new launcher (You can delete system folder).
2. Unpack this http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/wildcard_ct2_5.rar into system folder.
3. Make sure that everything related to L2Tower F.A.Q is ok.
4. Start Lineage 2.
5. Start L2Tower and use inject into process (If you got premium select check-box on premium tab).
Working fine with the hacked dll and using Inject into process.
ClockMan i love you.
AHSuihdsuIahdsuiahDS
hahahhahaha look what i got:

Account Status:
BANNED

Big Grin
(11-29-2011 14:25 PM)roberthprado Wrote: [ -> ]Working fine with the hacked dll and using Inject into process.
ClockMan i love you.
AHSuihdsuIahdsuiahDS
hahahhahaha look what i got:

Account Status:
BANNED

Big Grin

Interesting... My acc looks ok(Account Status: Playable), they found something or you were not lucky..
I think that they have found something, because i was not lvling with the bot when i get disconnected from the server. l2tower was paused and i've been in giran grocery.
Think thats something with one protection app they used on sv.

I advise, use the bot on official servers by our own risk =/
Lucky that my acc i created just for tests, char was lv 20 =P

Anyway i ty for your hard work, ClockMan. Keep it going!
My best regards.
See ya!
I also recommend:
Kill launcher after L2 starts.
Start l2tower & inject and close it after inject on character selection window.
after running game check process list or l2 system folder if no game-guard file wasn't restored by launcher. And if you premium you can also use check box on premium tab.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Reference URL's