Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Gameguard update 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
this following post accessible only to VIP members

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-guide-vip...4-2-139-2b

no other hint/instructions to make it work for free-users

hs L2tower policy has recently become different ?
now work l2t on free users or only on vips ?
@gnomo1986 if u dont like l2t policy, use other free bot, uhh forgot, no other free bot...
(09-22-2015 09:34 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]@gnomo1986 if u dont like l2t policy, use other free bot, uhh forgot, no other free bot...

So generally I have no issue paying for the service if I know the service solves my issue. The issue here is that I do not know if what I would be paying for would do that for me.

Basically I only need a way to disable GameGuard as it is actually preventing me and my wife from launching the game. I tried the official channels and never got a response so here I am again as I was here after any major update waiting for a way to disable GameGuard so that L2 does work on my system.

If you can guarantee that what I get will disable GameGuard in a reasonable time after the update you will just gain a new happy subscriber.Heart
(09-22-2015 20:07 PM)aknarts Wrote: [ -> ]Basically I only need a way to disable GameGuard as it is actually preventing me and my wife from launching the game. I tried the official channels and never got a response so here I am again as I was here after any major update waiting for a way to disable GameGuard so that L2 does work on my system.

If you can guarantee that what I get will disable GameGuard in a reasonable time after the update you will just gain a new happy subscriber.Heart
you can't disable gameguard.
actually you can do it, but if you do that, you will not be able to login to game.
Just need dsetup or other DLL to reproduce GameGuardReply packet and then gameguard can be disabled. Crossing fingers for this to happen actually, because GameGuard is a pain when I use some legit programs that GameGuard considers as bad.
(09-22-2015 21:29 PM)Weedyx Wrote: [ -> ]Just need dsetup or other DLL to reproduce GameGuardReply packet and then gameguard can be disabled. Crossing fingers for this to happen actually, because GameGuard is a pain when I use some legit programs that GameGuard considers as bad.

dsetup doesn't spoof gameguard, it just stops it from loading. Spoofing gameguard is a pretty big undertaking, at the moment divine OOG hasn't done it so ...
when i try to enter always: you have been disconnected from server, this in the last update version. don't works in any server. Why??? in 138 version only don't works in shilen.
Hi, I am newbie here. I am downloaded and updated l2tower yesterday. Then I disabled DEP. I try it and works it great in game. Is it safe for oficial servers or I need something else?
any solution to open more than 3 acc?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's