Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Gameguard update 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I use the original client match the original dsetup not change anything and does not work:
1) I open the tower as managed
2) Select the location of the bin of the original system
3) I open a process and it gives me error l2.bin

What is the method? I do wrong?

i use windows 7
(09-11-2015 13:57 PM)pelona Wrote: [ -> ]I use the original client match the original dsetup not change anything and does not work:

i use windows 7

just delete Game Guard folder from system folder
(09-11-2015 15:16 PM)aloneforever Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2015 13:57 PM)pelona Wrote: [ -> ]I use the original client match the original dsetup not change anything and does not work:

i use windows 7

if you delete the game folder you off guard after the pin
(09-11-2015 16:00 PM)pelona Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2015 15:16 PM)aloneforever Wrote: [ -> ]

i use windows 7

I don't have this problem, btw I use autopin plugin. ..try it
anynews for gg ? Big Grin
(09-11-2015 09:02 AM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]there is one more thing need to be taken care of, ability to reset char detection.
before gameguard became a must in order to play in dimensional server we were logging without injecting l2tower on main server, then injecting l2tower and only then we can teleport to dimensional server, and l2tower detects in this case the toon that loads in dimensional server.
but now since we cant inject l2tower after gg is loaded, we will need new approach such as a check box where u can prevent l2tower from loading char upon user detection, and to be able to resume it with ingame command like /detectuser, this way we can type it in game then teleport to dimensional server. this way l2tower will detect our user in dimensional server not on main server.

no need, it will work
(09-11-2015 21:32 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]no need, it will work

if you haven't changed anything, it wouldn't work I already tried it many times, once it catch the main server char it doesn't recognize the new char loaded by dim server.
on second thought, adding ingame command to begin scan for char selection might not be a good idea either because l2tower not just dont detect the dimensional char but also the commands that are registered by plugins and default l2tower commands such as /cfg dont work either in such case l2tower detected main server char once you move to dimensional server.
probably solution would be checkbox in loader for dim server, which once its checked it would ignore any user name by checking the name ending if it does not contains in its end _15 or _16 or _17 or _18 or _19 (because all chars in dimensional server end with _num for example clockman_15)
because I think during detecting the char being logged for first time l2tower establish some other variables to some other stuff which dont get refreshed during dimensional server char load.
time to update Big Grin
(09-11-2015 21:35 PM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2015 21:32 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]no need, it will work

if you haven't changed anything, it wouldn't work I already tried it ...

Understand, was this working before when you injected bot latter ?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have to start the injecting with gg folder deleted but also must restart computer,do repair files,then open tower and inject 3 clients,all have to load without crash or error,to inject next 3 clients download sys from microsoft and open l2_handles.cmd as was given by kerberos.Exit tower from system tray before log in to game.GG was created and will be runing on system tray.You need do all this process each time you exit clients and want load again.

This method was to use untill cloakman makes an update since it's not a simple to use because

-you can forget to exit tower after loading all and login with tower up as i did Smile

-every time for some reason you want change toon and you have to open fresh client for settings to work good,you need run tower and l2_handles.cmd again,so you will have to exit all and load again.

-each time you closed clients and will load again,you must repeat the process,delete gg,rr computer ect,or l2.exe will not respond because even with gg folder deleted,gameguard.des is creating a new gg folder in your system and this is making l2.exe not responding.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's