Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Gameguard update 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
the best way is just bypass GG. by loading many window and let the first window of l2 to crash (erroecode 602) then the rest will be injected by tower. ive been doing that since the new update and i have no problems at all. running along with GG and no worries about getting ban. note: im using a official client with gameguard. if you used a modified or injected client most quest will have bugs like the Red Threads of Fate Quest(subclass) when you talk to the Mysterious Dark Knight the quest will not progress and the cutscene will not play if you have a modified client. coz i experienced that bug when doing that quest. all i did is run the ncsoft launcher and did the quest on a clean client without a injected tower.
(09-06-2015 14:40 PM)vahnong Wrote: [ -> ]if you used a modified or injected client most quest will have bugs like the Red Threads of Fate Quest(subclass) when you talk to the Mysterious Dark Knight the quest will not progress and the cutscene will not play if you have a modified client. coz i experienced that bug when doing that quest. all i did is run the ncsoft launcher and did the quest on a clean client without a injected tower.

pvp settings -> enable movies

no clue why tower has them off by default, but it's perfectly fine to do all quests on a "modified" client
I done ok with one pc and nou power on second pc with same seting and ewery time when I start inject x1 , game crash before reach login window , error message apper in game window l2.exe hase stopped working.
What is the problem same seting on both pc?
everything works fine for me in Chronos and Naia, but why send me this in Shilen "You have been disconnected from the server. Please login again" What can i do??
(09-06-2015 19:35 PM)cartilogenoz Wrote: [ -> ]everything works fine for me in Chronos and Naia, but why send me this in Shilen "You have been disconnected from the server. Please login again" What can i do??

u use dsetup v7 that`s why
(09-06-2015 19:47 PM)xanderx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2015 19:35 PM)cartilogenoz Wrote: [ -> ]everything works fine for me in Chronos and Naia, but why send me this in Shilen "You have been disconnected from the server. Please login again" What can i do??

u use dsetup v7 that`s why

nothing works Sad !!
Hi guys,

Well, have now 4 days that I'm trying to do everything you said here, but whenever I try to use the gg on the process for log with tower...I got this message: l2.bin stopped work and l2.exe stopped word...idk what I can to do more...Please help me

1 - I did the update
2 - renamed the l2.bin to l2.exe
3 - deleted the dsetup_settings
4 - changed on the tower the way for l2.exe and later for l2.bin
5 - I changed all the options like clockman said.
6 - Run and inject 1x and blablabla stopped work...

My old system without GG work perfect but I'm afraid to continue in this mode

Can you help me?
Nothing work on me.
I deleted dsetup.dll and made repair files.
I changed options on Tower advanced launcher, run x1 and took error with GameGuard.

I saw ClockMan joined with Tower and work for him, so I dont know if we can wait for an update with fix or continue trying Sad
(09-07-2015 04:36 AM)CORROMPIENDOTE Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing work on me.
I deleted dsetup.dll and made repair files.
I changed options on Tower advanced launcher, run x1 and took error with GameGuard.

I saw ClockMan joined with Tower and work for him, so I dont know if we can wait for an update with fix or continue trying Sad

Yes we have to wait surely, because i have did all type of options of mine and guru clockman, but nothing happen !!!
(09-07-2015 01:14 AM)BlondieQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Well, have now 4 days that I'm trying to do everything you said here, but whenever I try to use the gg on the process for log with tower...I got this message: l2.bin stopped work and l2.exe stopped word...idk what I can to do more...Please help me

1 - I did the update
2 - renamed the l2.bin to l2.exe
3 - deleted the dsetup_settings
4 - changed on the tower the way for l2.exe and later for l2.bin
5 - I changed all the options like clockman said.
6 - Run and inject 1x and blablabla stopped work...

My old system without GG work perfect but I'm afraid to continue in this mode

Can you help me?

have same issue, unfortunately I managed to run tower on second pc with fresh windows and new game instal and new tower , now it's ok working perfectly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's