Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Gameguard update 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(09-03-2015 14:23 PM)kays2mi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015 23:52 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]@kimimaru
I will put that feature into L2Tower but you can crack it by your self.

L2 multi window protection is .... trivial. Game is using named mutex to detect numer of running games.

1. Get Process Explorer (or other tool).
2. Press Show Lower Panel
3. Select L2.exe/L2.bin in lower panel find proper mutex name will be one of: Lineage2IsFreeRunning1, Lineage2IsFreeRunning2, Lineage2IsFreeRunning3
4. Select & right click "Close handle"

You should be able to run next L2.

ok, i did all u said, at first i tried and worked fine, i closed all boxes and log into game again using same method with no changes and now after some seconds, i dont have time not even to put login.

game guard error =620
game guard error =1014

I think after closing all clients GG is still working, try to close it from Process Explorer or restart computer and try again. Its my suggestion, didn't check it.
When I do normal update and run client, I get the same error and crashed like Amirooo. When I use FOX system folder and add the new updated game guard file in, it works fine. Is there anything Fox did to the system folder that it works with gg?
(09-03-2015 09:38 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]my tower works like before with no problems..... 1. updated client; 2. deleted gameguard folder; 3. deleted gameguard.des; 4. rename l2.bin in l2.exe; 5.used dsetup.dll v7, 6. inject and play with no problem on windows 10 64 bit ................... but all this w/o gg in client .... you guys trying here to inject while gameguard folder is there and not working? as long as it is working like before why now tryn to play with gameguard folder inside the system folder?
this.
why you all ppl bot with gameguard up since it works like before with gameguard folder and gameguard.des deleted?
(09-03-2015 15:15 PM)mode231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2015 14:23 PM)kays2mi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015 23:52 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]@kimimaru
I will put that feature into L2Tower but you can crack it by your self.

L2 multi window protection is .... trivial. Game is using named mutex to detect numer of running games.

1. Get Process Explorer (or other tool).
2. Press Show Lower Panel
3. Select L2.exe/L2.bin in lower panel find proper mutex name will be one of: Lineage2IsFreeRunning1, Lineage2IsFreeRunning2, Lineage2IsFreeRunning3
4. Select & right click "Close handle"

You should be able to run next L2.

ok, i did all u said, at first i tried and worked fine, i closed all boxes and log into game again using same method with no changes and now after some seconds, i dont have time not even to put login.

game guard error =620
game guard error =1014

I think after closing all clients GG is still working, try to close it from Process Explorer or restart computer and try again. Its my suggestion, didn't check it.

i close everything reestart pc, tried to log on regular l2 box and came the msg about gameguard couldn update information, closed antivirus etc, updated hosts file, reestart pc, now is working fine
(09-03-2015 15:41 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2015 09:38 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]my tower works like before with no problems..... 1. updated client; 2. deleted gameguard folder; 3. deleted gameguard.des; 4. rename l2.bin in l2.exe; 5.used dsetup.dll v7, 6. inject and play with no problem on windows 10 64 bit ................... but all this w/o gg in client .... you guys trying here to inject while gameguard folder is there and not working? as long as it is working like before why now tryn to play with gameguard folder inside the system folder?
this.
why you all ppl bot with gameguard up since it works like before with gameguard folder and gameguard.des deleted?

it is clear that the update nc soft intended to do did not work exactly as they wished. But since they went through the trouble of doing it, it is safe to assume they will explore the possibility of running scripts that check if gg is present in the clients logged in.
NC West are losers when it comes to updates and fixes but one thing they do well, they do not ban automatically when you are detected. they ban in waves for something they noticed maybe 1 week or 2 weeks in the past. So you can go ahead and log 100 chars but there is a risk they will not be there 1 week from now and you will be like: "How did they ban me? I was offline"
I havent done anything yet,didnt update gg,i prefer admin to test and give us a safe working quide/post with system maybe.We need open many clients and our scripts/plugins work.
(09-03-2015 16:03 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
this.

it is clear that the update nc soft intended to do did not work exactly as they wished. But since they went through the trouble of doing it, it is safe to assume they will explore the possibility of running scripts that check if gg is present in the clients logged in.
NC West are losers when it comes to updates and fixes but one thing they do well, they do not ban automatically when you are detected. they ban in waves for something they noticed maybe 1 week or 2 weeks in the past. So you can go ahead and log 100 chars but there is a risk they will not be there 1 week from now and you will be like: "How did they ban me? I was offline"
as i said 1 post b4 it, i tried to open a regular box without game guard, than i got error on gameguard saying it couldnt update information to server, so its isnt just like a "antibothackshitw/e", its send information about running system to l2 servitor. i pretty sure ppl getting ban for gameguard off, gm already said they dont have a lot of them runing on spots checking by eye if someone is boting and close the acc coz they can be wrong and get legit ppl, so is almost everything on auto ban by sytem, idk how its work, has many ways.

1 thing i say, l2 isnt a game to play by hand anymore, they made this game so shit with all this about exp/sp even if u expend a lot of money for boosts, will take so long u wont play it anymore, so if u use bot, u will always take the risk to get ban, always will be like that, maybe not now, but eventually u will lose some acc, and yes, u will flag ur ip, with sam information as always, birth date, pin, codes etc
this.

presumably because most people assume that they made a big song and dance about the game needing gameguard from 9/2 because they can detect (and ban) those that aren't running it.

If however you are willing to be the guinea pig in this hypothesis, nobody will stop you.
(09-03-2015 11:01 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]looks like it only works on "fast" PCs and doesn't work on slower ones.

i have 3 PCs and managed to run tower on my main fast pc (i5, 16 gb ram, intel ssd) and can't run it on 2 another PCs (both have less ram and old hdd).
all files are same for all 3 my PCs: tower and l2 client, including system folder.

My pc: i7, 16gb ram, Corsair SSD, and nothing also. :/
First,i started to repair files,to open a normal legit client.
my l2 system was as it was modified to launch with tower,i also deleted gameguard.des

i have error cannot open file system/awesomeiump[rocess.exe because it is been used by other program or antivirus,i dont use antivirus,anyone knows what to do?

i solve it by uninstal system and run repair files.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's