Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Gameguard update 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[Image: 2uo2onn.jpg]

Some know if only Bartz have that problem?
magmeld me too
Bartz, Shillen and Magmeld give that error but Naia and Chronos work fine, idk why...
(09-09-2015 23:52 PM)joselocb Wrote: [ -> ]Bartz, Shillen and Magmeld give that error but Naia and Chronos work fine, idk why...

guess they are planning to merge the newer servers and being extra vigilant about blocking bots Wink
I managed to solve the load clients problem by reading forum and with some amiro's help

the key is(after you did all clockman's method),when you get message l2.exe not responding,close tower,delete gg folder,rr computer AND do repair files.

i will leave some bot on tonight see what happens.
Well guys after testing l2tower today it seems that the maintenance which occurred this morning is not allowing the Dsetup.dll to work. every time i log into a char it says "You have been disconnected" but i can log in fine with the official Dsetup.dll. If anyone has any updated information on this issue please send a reply. i actually just bought the premium membership like yesterday, i would hate to see my money go to waste like that.
I used the tower in the original folder with no changes and it worked. Okay to do this?

I can only open 3 screens
my not work for me, as you open it with the original folder? modify something?
I not modified anything. Only direcinar to open the L2.bin

I did not change anything. Just open the L2.bin in the original system folder

Still do not know if you can give a problem. So this method opens 3 screens

sorry for bad English> google translation
(09-10-2015 01:26 AM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to solve the load clients problem by reading forum and with some amiro's help

the key is(after you did all clockman's method),when you get message l2.exe not responding,close tower,delete gg folder,rr computer AND do repair files.

i will leave some bot on tonight see what happens.

I followed this, and it said loaded. but when client show up it keep say error. It is better than just crash. I reinstalled l2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's