Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Gameguard update 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Any official anuncment here from L2Tower team? can we use or still not safe?
(08-29-2015 06:11 AM)d00d Wrote: [ -> ]Why does L2Tower need to disable GameGuard anyways? Do you really need to hook the game process itself? why not use an LSP and intercept game traffic like some other programs do?

LSP is deprecated. They'd want to use Windows Filtering Platform: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library...s.85).aspx
After the last update 02 september 2015.mi tower work whit game guard i have to replace onli dll.I just make the update after maintenance and after that replace new dll whit mi dll.And work very good.
Can we use stripped client by erce with gameguard on?

i mean it will detect that music/textures are modified?
I have an old client, and just make some test and load some chars all the night with no problem. (with no change in client or tower or GG)

But i dont know if using dsetup.dll + no GG its a god idea now. My test will be with a new party for some weeks and if I get banned, you will know.

The only warning I get in this last years, was in a low party than I forget a weekend online farming with not disconect, and ncsoft suspend it for 15 days.
i used clockman instructions on a clean system i got from using repair files

i deleted gameguard folder

inject 4 clients,first client stopped working,after some time 2d client opened and stopped working and as i see,gameguard folder was created again.

help?

using win7 and v1.4.2.136
Isn't it possible to use a clicker program when this gameguard sh.t is active? I tried 4 different alternatives and none worked. Anyone have an idea about it?
hi and gm

deleting gg = 100% ban
cos your packets will fuked up.
if you use clockman settings tower work script work also

but i dont know what this niggas detect with this gg.
My opinion dont log man chars with any bot atm, i heard also zr not work too.I think our developers still need test this game guard shit.
Any news about gg its safe to delete gg folder gg.des and replace dll that its what I did and work but its safe I don't know!

Botingstone from were u now that delete gg its 100% ban if the new gg sand some info too server about booting programs .It's only one point I don't know maybe clocman will let us know.Sry if it's dumb post
(09-06-2015 09:01 AM)johnny24as Wrote: [ -> ]Any news about gg its safe to delete gg folder gg.des and replace dll that its what I did and work but its safe I don't know!

Botingstone from were u now that delete gg its 100% ban if the new gg sand some info too server about booting programs .It's only one point I don't know maybe clocman will let us know.Sry if it's dumb post

its about server send packet to game then game send back pocket to server.

1-1= 0 like this
if no gameguard on and 1-1= -1 that mean packet dont work and they ban that.
thats what i heard. you can try tower i was write dont try on main char cos nobody know exactly what this lameguard detect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Reference URL's