Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS: BOT FOR PRIVATE IL/GE/GF/HF SERVERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(01-03-2014 20:47 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Any info you can ask adding my skype.

Bump!
pm'd u, waiting for replySmile need it for lineage.ru x10 crystal
Works perfectly, easy to use very good program
rly good bot!! +10!!

but lf scripts!! everything... just to gain knowlidge about a basic like invite useskill etc

Greetings Cool
I think, that tc must add information that he do not sell bot to Russian community.. That set me very upset ((
maybe someone can show screenshots in PM?!
really interesting how that even look like
(09-21-2013 17:51 PM)arothe Wrote: [ -> ]http://l2bot.net/forum/ 6$/month
u srsly making money on reseling some1 elses work?
offering bot for 20$, as it costs 6 omg

^

Something funny about someone that refuses to provide even a screenshot proving that this bot is what he says it is Big Grin. Then doesn't even deny it.

Be very very careful when considering to use this guy. I've spoken to quite a few people that say his products aren't what he says they are.

Pretty fishy that almost every account that has said they bought it has 1-5 posts, just saying.
Yes, guys. Those accounts are all of mine. Of course, I create accounts every day to write in my own topic that my bot is perfect and awesome in order to scam everyone in the web. Yes, fellas, be very careful when speaking to me, because as Simmoski2 wanted to say and as a result, missayed, you probably wont find ever better bot than this.

Please, such guys as Simmoski2 (who asked me add him in skype and then trashed me in skype, and after that pissed me off, weird oO) do not write in my skype. This will waste my and yours time, that's all.

FOR THOSE, WHO ARE NOT VERY ATTENTIVE, QUOTING MYSELF AGAIN:
I offer no trial/lifetime at all, I provide no screenshots/videos as the proofs of working bot.

Thanks, bump!

P.S. Aw yes, by the way. @FOX, can u check IP to prove them that those accounts are not of mine deal? Thanks!
(01-18-2014 21:37 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, guys. Those accounts are all of mine. Of course, I create accounts every day to write in my own topic that my bot is perfect and awesome in order to scam everyone in the web. Yes, fellas, be very careful when speaking to me, because as Simmoski2 wanted to say and as a result, missayed, you probably wont find ever better bot than this.

Please, such guys as Simmoski2 (who asked me add him in skype and then trashed me in skype, and after that pissed me off, weird oO) do not write in my skype. This will waste my and yours time, that's all.

FOR THOSE, WHO ARE NOT VERY ATTENTIVE, QUOTING MYSELF AGAIN:
I offer no trial/lifetime at all, I provide no screenshots/videos as the proofs of working bot.

Thanks, bump!

P.S. Aw yes, by the way. @FOX, can u check IP to prove them that those accounts are not of mine deal? Thanks!

Dude, you refuse to even show people that this thing exists until they send money to your dodgy Russian bank account. The burden of proof relies upon you.

Does somebody sell a car and refuse to show the buyer a picture of said car before they give the money to them?

Alls you have to do is post a screenshot of the bot's window and every single concern people have about you being a scammer is gone. Are you too stupid to understand this?

There's only two reasons why you're not providing evidence of the bot. 1) You're a scammer or 2) This is l2shadow and you're reselling it to people that don't speak Russian for more $

Quote:P.S. Aw yes, by the way. @FOX, can u check IP to prove them that those accounts are not of mine deal? Thanks!

hmm
(01-19-2014 00:35 AM)Simmoski2 Wrote: [ -> ]2) This is l2shadow and you're reselling it to people that don't speak Russian for more $

He is right, prove it.

(i was looking for this kind of bypass too, and i can't speak russian, so now i want know what's going on here)
guys... burn in hell, it's the internet use your brains.

stop @me for crap next useless = chatban 1 week
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Reference URL's