Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS: BOT FOR PRIVATE IL/GE/GF/HF SERVERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(03-29-2014 06:18 AM)Simmoski2 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Mr Natherlog has got some explaining to do.

Does this look familiar guys?

[Image: b9m5.png]

Above is l2shadow, a bot that has a community that writes almost exclusively in Russian.

Now what's this? Does this look EXACTLY like the software that you was sent by Natherlog?

[Image: 6kCzl1p.png]

Oh right, the bot that this guy sends you and gets super super defensive if you mention that this bot doesn't belong to him looks EXACTLY like this? That's because it is and every one of his "Customers" are just victims of this idiots scam.

The version of the program he sends you simply updates the title and process name, then he goes along and pays 5$ to l2shadow and sends you your key, just like they do.

If you're STILL not convinced that this guy is a scamming piece of shit, check what happens when you force the software he sends you to load super super slowly. Below is the stage before Loader.exe gets chance to do its thing (Changing the title, that is).

[Image: vo0Xw55.png]

OH LOOK!!!!!!11! IT TURNS INTO L2SHADOW MOMENTARILY!1!!!!!

Now ... who do I contact to get this guy banned for scamming countless amounts of people within this community?

Well, dunno in which topic we already talked about this, but i will sum up my point:
I tried to get l2shadow for hours, but i failed coz i can't understand Russian (a lot of ppl here, too). So -from my point of view- he is offering a service (easy english download) for some extra $$ from original price.

If you -or anyone else who can read Russian- feel hurted by Netherlog's business, simply create a topic/guide where you explain step-by-step how to get l2shadow for non-russian ppl.
Really is very easy to traslate it...
(03-29-2014 13:34 PM)riamz Wrote: [ -> ]Really is very easy to traslate it...

Not really.
@TheBl4ckPhoenix, the point also lies in another thing. They sell by one window.
So if you want to run 4 boxex or more, you are to overpay for this product.
I sell total unlimited boxes amount PLUS access to all servers.
According to it, users of l2shadow are not able to use bot everywhere they want.
That's it. And my product - you pay 20$ and able to use it on the 99% of the servers.
What is better? Tell me.

@riamz, read above. This is not about Russian or Japanese language.
(03-29-2014 14:24 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]@TheBl4ckPhoenix, the point also lies in another thing. They sell by one window.
So if you want to run 4 boxex or more, you are to overpay for this product.
According to it, users of l2shadow are not able to use bot everywhere they want.
That's it. And my product - you pay 20$ and able to use it on the 99% of the servers.
What is better? Tell me.

@riamz, read above. This is not about Russian or Japanese language.

Can tell me who coded that bot? you only sell a hwid generator.
Hwid generator? Big Grin sry wat
Developer coded that bot.
(03-29-2014 15:54 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Hwid generator? Big Grin sry wat

L2 shadow's developer.

As for the bullshit about the same interface. L2shadow works EXACTLY the same, the same menus, settings, scripting language, everything. This isn't just an interface used exactly the same. You're a fraud man.

The 1 box bullshit is also wrong. With l2shadow you can get unlimited boxes when you either pay 100 euros or bring 10 friends. I even spoken to the guy on skype myself and he confirms this.

I find it hilarious that you're now claiming the screenshot of l2shadow I posted is just someone cracking your bot, you really are fucking retarded aren't you?

All you are doing is taking 20$ from the people here and paying 5$ to l2shadow then sending l2shadow with A.dll in it, the thing that injects once launcher is ran and hides all the shit that says l2shadow.

Anybody notice how the button that says "Official website" is "broken" too? Or the one that says "About Us" has a white box drawn over it that says this douchebag's skype?

Quote:I agree. But who are the victims, if I am a scammer and all posts here are my accounts? Oh no, I sell licenses to myself!

What?! The people paying 15$ extra for your ignorant, rude ass to talk to them like a child when they ask questions.

(03-29-2014 12:43 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Well, dunno in which topic we already talked about this, but i will sum up my point:
I tried to get l2shadow for hours, but i failed coz i can't understand Russian (a lot of ppl here, too). So -from my point of view- he is offering a service (easy english download) for some extra $$ from original price.

If you -or anyone else who can read Russian- feel hurted by Netherlog's business, simply create a topic/guide where you explain step-by-step how to get l2shadow for non-russian ppl.

It's not hard lol, you send them money using whatever services they accept and then you get an email to the account you signed up to moneybookers with that has both english and russian instructions, along with a key that you put in a txt file and a link to download the bot's updater.

(03-29-2014 14:24 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]@TheBl4ckPhoenix

That's a blatant lie. L2Shadow also claims to work on almost every server because it's pretty fucking hard to detect. And they are right, I've tried about 10 servers now, ranging from interlude to H5 and l2shadow has worked on every single one (As well as that thing you send people, because guess what? IT IS L2SHADOW)
(03-29-2014 16:09 PM)Simmoski2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2014 15:54 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Hwid generator? Big Grin sry wat

L2 shadow's developer.

As for the bullshit about the same interface. L2shadow works EXACTLY the same, the same menus, settings, scripting language, everything. This isn't just an interface used exactly the same. You're a fraud man.

The 1 box bullshit is also wrong. With l2shadow you can get unlimited boxes when you either pay 100 euros or bring 10 friends. I even spoken to the guy on skype myself and he confirms this.

I find it hilarious that you're now claiming the screenshot of l2shadow I posted is just someone cracking your bot, you really are fucking retarded aren't you?

All you are doing is taking 20$ from the people here and paying 5$ to l2shadow then sending l2shadow with A.dll in it, the thing that injects once launcher is ran and hides all the shit that says l2shadow.

Anybody notice how the button that says "Official website" is "broken" too? Or the one that says "About Us" has a white box drawn over it that says this douchebag's skype?

Quote:I agree. But who are the victims, if I am a scammer and all posts here are my accounts? Oh no, I sell licenses to myself!

What?! The people paying 15$ extra for your ignorant, rude ass to talk to them like a child when they ask questions.

(03-29-2014 12:43 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Well, dunno in which topic we already talked about this, but i will sum up my point:

It's not hard lol, you send them money using whatever services they accept and then you get an email to the account you signed up to moneybookers with that has both english and russian instructions, along with a key that you put in a txt file and a link to download the bot's updater.

(03-29-2014 14:24 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]@TheBl4ckPhoenix

That's a blatant lie. L2Shadow also claims to work on almost every server because it's pretty fucking hard to detect. And they are right, I've tried about 10 servers now, ranging from interlude to H5 and l2shadow has worked on every single one (As well as that thing you send people, because guess what? IT IS L2SHADOW)

Make a step-by-step guide, thx.
(03-29-2014 16:28 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Make a step-by-step guide, thx.

Or you could always just add them to Skype (shadowl2.en), the person that deals with English speakers on skype speaks English pretty fucking good enough
(03-29-2014 06:57 AM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Bot does not belong to me. Yes Smile What is the problem? Did I say I did this bot by myself or what? I am reseller and support center for everybody, who bought it.

You did say that its fully yours bot.

(09-16-2013 14:28 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]...
This is not a bypass, this is not
l2tower/l2divine/tracker/l2net modification. I do not sell
anything that relates to l2tower concept. [b]This is my own(!)
full workable bot for lineage2!!!
[/b]

---

Anyone with little bit use of brain would understand that there had to be hidden reason why he didnt release ANY POC (video, screenshots).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Reference URL's