Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS: BOT FOR PRIVATE IL/GE/GF/HF SERVERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I got his bot and it work like champ ,
I can tell every body I am his Fans
BUT GOT SOME PROBLEM WITH CLASS SPOIL. Doesn't matter what you set up to decide to spoil and kill 1 mod in that place only , but bot kill all mods around , and all mods attack you 1 time OR spoil ALL MODS AROUND TOO ,happen is you don't have mana( MP )to use and stand there for mods kill bot after that
(03-12-2014 08:14 AM)johngoc Wrote: [ -> ]I got his bot and it work like champ ,
I can tell every body I am his Fans
BUT GOT SOME PROBLEM WITH CLASS SPOIL. Doesn't matter what you set up to decide to spoil and kill 1 mod in that place only , but bot kill all mods around , and all mods attack you 1 time OR spoil ALL MODS AROUND TOO ,happen is you don't have mana( MP )to use and stand there for mods kill bot after that

Coz you have wrong set up
I just want to know if this will work on L2Sublimity. If it works on Sublimity I will def buy it. If it doesn't then I have no use for it :/. Sublimity has very good anti bot protection, so if someone could tell me i would greatly appreciate it.
Yeah, it does work on Sublimity like a charm.

Just bought it, it's really goood and smooth.

Also very friendly and helpful dev. Recommended +
Hi Natherlog! I sent you a pm, added you on skype no reply no nothing. Could you contact me please? Thanks!Rolleyes
How i can buy this bot? my money is BRL
$20 every month for bot? lol xD
(03-21-2014 16:54 PM)Nevka Wrote: [ -> ]$20 every month for bot? lol xD
^hater

20 dollars is nothing when this bot is capable of farming retail for easy irl money, even without 20 dollars is nothing per month lmao.. unless you are poor?

this bot is worth more, constant updates and bypasses everything about it is best in everyway
Dolos, who cares about the opinion of the avaricious people? Smile
Why should I tell and prove them that my product is one of the best, when they hate it before buying or "wasting" money on it?

Nevka, thanks for bumping my topic. I love you!
Not only a great bot but also a great service!
This guy has put the best of tower, walker and net together in 1 sublime program and offers great support!

Great bot! Totally worth 20$!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Reference URL's