Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS: BOT FOR PRIVATE IL/GE/GF/HF SERVERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I'm considering buying this bot... Can someone who has it (or the owner) post here a screenshot so i know at least it's a new thing (like he claims)? I know every bot so i'd pretty much have proof it's probably legit with a SS.
Bot is private, and those, who are going to post screenshot here will lose his right to use bot for 1 month without money return.

@boomhs, you can buy it and test it. If people buy and they claim this bot is perfect, awesome etc, why do you doubting?

It is totally new thing, believe me.
i want buy bot, can u login ur skype

1. price 20$ ? 20$ for 1pc or 1 id ?
Working perfectly on dragon network server, trusted person you have can go without any doubt !
Natherlog check PM.
Amazing bot! It has all the functions of walker and more!
Bot settings allow you to do craziest things!
And if your familiar with script writing you can do even more!
If not, there's no community but the Coder will help u with anything u may need! Enjoying this so much! Happy Farming!
No offence to Netherlog's Business, but being myself a Mod of this forum i feel like i MUST share with all users my conclusion about DN- TARANTULA server:

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-dragon-ne...ula-server
@TheBl4ckPhoenix, unfortunately, maybe because of first ban they somehow blocked your IP/hwid adress. Ofc, this will affect on next relapses of bans.

For those who are scared of buying bot after reading Phoenix's words in his topic I must ensure, that bot is not guilty of your bans.
If you were banned - this is only your mistake. We refuse any reason of getting ban by using bot.
(02-10-2014 11:09 AM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]@TheBl4ckPhoenix, unfortunately, maybe because of first ban they somehow blocked your IP/hwid adress. Ofc, this will affect on next relapses of bans.

For those who are scared of buying bot after reading Phoenix's words in his topic I must ensure, that bot is not guilty of your bans.
If you were banned - this is only your mistake. We refuse any reason of getting ban by using bot.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying your bot is bad or it is bot-side problem!
I'm just saying on DN (probably on other servers it will be fantastic to use it) it is pointless botting (with ANY bot, not yours) coz there is to much control by admin/gms side...
I do not getting you wrong, everything is okay Smile
I am just warning people, if they will get something on their minds, you know...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Reference URL's