Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS: BOT FOR PRIVATE IL/GE/GF/HF SERVERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
URGENT! Who are using bot on the l2sublimity, pm me in the skype fast.
All user`s that recomended this program have at least 3 posts.
I have some doubts before buying this program, so Mr developer , can I ask you for some proves for this program?

Thanks
...I have 3 posts too
@sysleo, no, you can't.
TheBl4ckPhoenix is also my account, I have here at least 808 accounts.
All of them are VIPs and I buy VIP for every account here.

Quote:Please, do not add me and do not speak to me
if you are doubting or you have weird questions. Thanks!
Hi Natherlog,
This is my third message. I would like to get subscription to your "package" you provide if possible. I'll PM you my skype details in order to contact me. Thank you in advance.
@digidog, you've already got the answer on to your PM.
Have you tested it on L2Dex Arion beta? I know it says dex is supported but ur sure it will work on arion? Thx
Yes I am sure.
vanmilionpersent!
Looks like Mr Natherlog has got some explaining to do.

Does this look familiar guys?

[Image: b9m5.png]

Above is l2shadow, a bot that has a community that writes almost exclusively in Russian.

Now what's this? Does this look EXACTLY like the software that you was sent by Natherlog?

[Image: 6kCzl1p.png]

Oh right, the bot that this guy sends you and gets super super defensive if you mention that this bot doesn't belong to him looks EXACTLY like this? That's because it is and every one of his "Customers" are just victims of this idiots scam.

The version of the program he sends you simply updates the title and process name, then he goes along and pays 5$ to l2shadow and sends you your key, just like they do.

If you're STILL not convinced that this guy is a scamming piece of shit, check what happens when you force the software he sends you to load super super slowly. Below is the stage before Loader.exe gets chance to do its thing (Changing the title, that is).

[Image: vo0Xw55.png]

OH LOOK!!!!!!11! IT TURNS INTO L2SHADOW MOMENTARILY!1!!!!!

Now ... who do I contact to get this guy banned for scamming countless amounts of people within this community?
[Image: c0ee59046112a313abd4ef6f86e3fdb1.jpg]

Hello, my dear hater.
I've been waiting for ya for a long time.
Did I say you NAITYNAIN times, that I do not sell anything that relates to your mentioned "l2shadow"? Tell me one thing. Programs can't have similar interface or what? That is the one reason that you've found hook to me with because of your hate?

By the way, first screenshot - it is our bot, which was cracked by one guy Big Grin but this does not work now Smile And the version of this bot (1.14) was half of a year ago.

Bot does not belong to me. Yes Smile What is the problem? Did I say I did this bot by myself or what? I am reseller and support center for everybody, who bought it.

Quote:...victims of this idiots scam.
I agree. But who are the victims, if I am a scammer and all posts here are my accounts? Oh no, I sell licenses to myself!
[Image: heyo.jpeg]

Quote:OH LOOK!!!!!!11! IT TURNS INTO L2SHADOW MOMENTARILY!1!!!!!
[Image: new_sherlock_holmes_by_allegator-d4ll8lp.jpg]

Thanks for your time and useless and countless amounts of bumps, waiting for ya again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Reference URL's