Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS: BOT FOR PRIVATE IL/GE/GF/HF SERVERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(03-29-2014 17:17 PM)boogie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2014 06:57 AM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Bot does not belong to me. Yes Smile What is the problem? Did I say I did this bot by myself or what? I am reseller and support center for everybody, who bought it.

You did say that its fully yours bot.

(09-16-2013 14:28 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]...
This is not a bypass, this is not
l2tower/l2divine/tracker/l2net modification. I do not sell
anything that relates to l2tower concept. [b]This is my own(!)
full workable bot for lineage2!!!
[/b]

---

Anyone with little bit use of brain would understand that there had to be hidden reason why he didnt release ANY POC (video, screenshots).
wtf u promote here antoher boot program ???? admin agree this ?
@boogie, Oh, probably my mistake when I was completely burned off because of freaking questions like "this is l2tower?", "this is l2divine?" and so on. Thanks for your moderator's care <3
P.S. Edited.

@Simmoski2, you gave me 3 screenshots. The first is ours, whe it was cracked - first released version. 2nd is also ours and 3rd as well. What's the problem? Where is l2shadow?
Quote:[Image: b9m5.png]

Above is l2shadow, a bot that has a community that writes almost exclusively in Russian.

Dunno Confused

Quote:All you are doing is taking 20$ from the people here and paying 5$ to l2shadow then sending l2shadow with A.dll in it, the thing that injects once launcher is ran and hides all the shit that says l2shadow.
[Image: lol_laugh_out_loud_rage_face_meme_poster...ih_400.jpg]
LOL, I PAY 5$ TO L2SHADOW, AND THEN I SEND L2SHADOW WITH A.DLL hahahahahahah oh gooooooooooooooooood LOL Big Grin can't stop laughing at it. Jesus!11 You can find people, that looking for such clowns as you for amusing in the TV-box.
And then LOADER HIDES EVERYTHING THAT SAYS L2SHADOW Big GrinD Did u hear that? lmao

Quote:Anybody notice how the button that says "Official website" is "broken" too? Or the one that says "About Us" has a white box drawn over it that says this douchebag's skype?
What a bullshit is here, never thought anybody can think of such pathetic thoughts.
Ok, I will explain.
"Official website" button is broken because we are setting up the website which we had not had before. About "about us" button, there is only my skype, because all the main questions are going through me and only then directly to the developer, he can't accept all the requests which I can, that is why my skype is there.

By the way.

@boogie how can you state anything about this bot if you even did not use it? Smile
The same for @Simmoski2

@Simmoski2 I re-sell the bot which was made by one of the developers of the l2shadow before. It had two developers, actually.

Screenshots are not provided only because this bot is private, that is why we do not spread any information about it elsewhere except MC/l2tower forums.

Since this post I will not argue anymore with anyone, who totaly refuses this project as independent one and spreading false talks.
If you want - you can speak here, it will bump topic a bit since I do not have a rule to clear up this "cage with wolfs".
(03-29-2014 17:46 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]@boogie, Oh, probably my mistake when I was completely burned off because of freaking questions like "this is l2tower?", "this is l2divine?" and so on. Thanks for your moderator's care <3
P.S. Edited.

@Simmoski2, you gave me 3 screenshots. The first is ours, whe it was cracked - first released version. 2nd is also ours and 3rd as well. What's the problem? Where is l2shadow?
Quote:[Image: b9m5.png]

Above is l2shadow, a bot that has a community that writes almost exclusively in Russian.

Dunno Confused

Quote:All you are doing is taking 20$ from the people here and paying 5$ to l2shadow then sending l2shadow with A.dll in it, the thing that injects once launcher is ran and hides all the shit that says l2shadow.
[Image: lol_laugh_out_loud_rage_face_meme_poster...ih_400.jpg]
LOL, I PAY 5$ TO L2SHADOW, AND THEN I SEND L2SHADOW WITH A.DLL hahahahahahah oh gooooooooooooooooood LOL Big Grin can't stop laughing at it. Jesus!11 You can find people, that looking for such clowns as you for amusing in the TV-box.
And then LOADER HIDES EVERYTHING THAT SAYS L2SHADOW Big GrinD Did u hear that? lmao

Quote:Anybody notice how the button that says "Official website" is "broken" too? Or the one that says "About Us" has a white box drawn over it that says this douchebag's skype?
What a bullshit is here, never thought anybody can think of such pathetic thoughts.
Ok, I will explain.
"Official website" button is broken because we are setting up the website which we had not had before. About "about us" button, there is only my skype, because all the main questions are going through me and only then directly to the developer, he can't accept all the requests which I can, that is why my skype is there.

By the way.

@boogie how can you state anything about this bot if you even did not use it? Smile
The same for @Simmoski2

@Simmoski2 I re-sell the bot which was made by one of the developers of the l2shadow before. It had two developers, actually.

Screenshots are not provided only because this bot is private, that is why we do not spread any information about it elsewhere except MC/l2tower forums.

Since this post I will not argue anymore with anyone, who totaly refuses this project as independent one and spreading false talks.
If you want - you can speak here, it will bump topic a bit since I do not have a rule to clear up this "cage with wolfs".

Why are you acting like this is one big joke? And everybody accusing you is an idiot.

That isn't your bot, that is l2shadow. If anybody wants absolute concrete evidence that it is, go to l2shadow's forum (l2bot.net) and go to the video showing in English how to set it up. (This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DboexQCu2XA)

Notice how it is EXACTLY the same as the one that this guy is claiming is just a screenshot of his bot that has been taken?

The "About us" thing is covered with another white box, l2shadow's version has a description of what l2shadow is and the official site button isn't disabled, and it goes to http://l2bot.net/forum.

Take a look at this:

[Image: vg5BgES.png]

See the part where it says Copyright © 2011-2013 ASI & WF TEAM?

Now, lets head to the official website of l2shadow (http://l2bot.net). Something loads saying WINFAKE (WF) and ASI. Now, if this wasn't just l2tower with a different process name and a different title to disguise it, why would it still have that?

[Image: c14a0ZM.png]

How can i talk about this bot when I don't use it?

I do use it. I bought it from you along with a normal version of l2shadow to make these posts comparing both you idiot.

How can i talk about this bot when I don't use it?

I do use it. I bought it from you along with a normal version of l2shadow to make these posts comparing both you idiot.

(03-29-2014 17:46 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]@boogie, Oh, probably my mistake when I was completely burned off because of freaking questions like "this is l2tower?", "this is l2divine?" and so on. Thanks for your moderator's care <3
P.S. Edited.

@boogie you really aren't going to fall for that bullshit are you? That he made a mistake and shit. He's clearly stating that it is his own work, when called out on it by a mod suddenly it becomes a mistake of his?
to all these fcking retards who are trying to prove something;
natherlog already told u this bot IS NOT l2shodow, but other one made by DEV OF SHADOW, thats why its similar (just to make sure u retards know this word, it doesnt mean THE SAME). Unlimited + much more advanced then regular shadow, for fucking 20$ when u have pay like 200rub? per box with regular shadow.
If u still dont get it, spastic fcktards, just shut the fuck up and stop trying to be smartass, thanks.
(03-30-2014 05:03 AM)zippez Wrote: [ -> ]to all these fcking retards who are trying to prove something;
natherlog already told u this bot IS NOT l2shodow, but other one made by DEV OF SHADOW, thats why its similar (just to make sure u retards know this word, it doesnt mean THE SAME). Unlimited + much more advanced then regular shadow, for fucking 20$ when u have pay like 200rub? per box with regular shadow.
If u still dont get it, spastic fcktards, just shut the fuck up and stop trying to be smartass, thanks.

Oh look, someone that doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about flaming.

Are you really believing what natherlog is saying? Do you really wait on his every word like he's a fucking messiah? He's already been caught out lying in this thread once when he claims this bot is his own product and not l2shadow, he's just been caught out again. But because Natherlog says it is written by some fictitious rogue developer it's suddenly the truth? Get out of here you fucking mongoloid.

Seems you can't read correctly. L2Shadow doesn't charge 5$ per window, if you are buying many accounts, I even confirmed this with the guy myself. If you pay 100$ or recruit 10 friends you get 10 unlimited licenses, this is what natherlog is doing.

Also, isn't it funny that someone that hasn't posted since 7/1/14 has suddenly decided to post in this thread? I think Natherlog is calling upon his friends to back him up.

Anybody that wants these files this guy is sending, so you can attempt to crack it, drop me a PM and i'll send you a link
(03-30-2014 05:03 AM)zippez Wrote: [ -> ]to all these fcking retards who are trying to prove something;

Relax.
Why you guys stoped ¿? Please "insert coin to" continue

Nothin to read now when taking a dump ヅ
(03-31-2014 01:04 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Why you guys stoped ¿? Please "insert coin to" continue

Nothin to read now when taking a dump ヅ

That's what happens when someone gets outed as a scammer Big Grin He hasn't been on skype since he got owned either.
There's no life time license? I would buy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Reference URL's