Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS: BOT FOR PRIVATE IL/GE/GF/HF SERVERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
DEX have open a new server GoD BR, this bot will work in Dex GoD ?
(09-16-2013 14:28 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Must know!
All the servers are supported. It means, that you pay 20$ each month and you are able to use it everywhere, including that famous servers which are situated below:
averia,
dex,
l2cleaver,
lineage2media,
dragon-network,
l2tales,
l2toxic,
l2conflict,
l2blaze,
l2evoke,
l2sinister
and many-many-MANY others. Any you like!

Question: Does your bot works there, there and there, as well there and here?
Answer: Our bot works EVERYWHERE! If you do not believe me and doubting of workability - pls, do not add me in skype.

Guys, I just do not understand 1 thing.
If you read my topic and there is said that bot works everywhere and we are sure it works, why do you still asking me if bot works somewhere? Did I write chinese language or what?
You dont have to be ironic. We the customers and consumers have right to speak about your product as a feedback to your future customers.
You bot works , no doubt. But the point is as Phoenix said earlier i do too play on dragon network and so far ive got banned 90% of things i gained with your bot (*not to mention that your is on monthly subscription ). I believe simply they grab your IP and hwid once they catch you and thats how they find rest. Botting is good but at least on DN its not worth, thats why i have quitted there.

GL all
i am waiting for u in skype but u never is onlline? plz i want to buy.
Works good on Dragon Network Tarantula Server.

It has all the functions as walker, and its very easy to configure.

I recommend.
natherlog i live in brasil so in what hour u will be online for me ? Here is gmt -3.

Ty.
ty for your attention. bot workis perfet, suport was great.
+1
HEllo!

Bot works prefectly on dragon network tarantula.
Does anybody know, how can I craft with that program? I do not find that option.
dont buy this program to this guy because he fooling ppl when i bought program he never say pay by month NEVER and after a time he modify this post and when i update he want i pay every month gf mtf crazy DONT BUY PROGRAM TO THIS GUY
(02-18-2014 22:30 PM)metalsolid Wrote: [ -> ]dont buy this program to this guy because he fooling ppl when i bought program he never say pay by month NEVER and after a time he modify this post and when i update he want i pay every month gf mtf crazy DONT BUY PROGRAM TO THIS GUY
awesome Big Grin
thanks for bump.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Reference URL's