Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Solo iss+summoner scripts combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[attachment=610][attachment=606][attachment=607][attachment=608][attachment=609]buff offparty

IssBuffsr.lua - started on the Chanter
  Heal Melody Started.lua - started on the Chanter
  Res.lua - started on the Chanter

leader.lua - Run to summon
  SummonerAIO.lua summon started on
http://s45.radikal.ru/i108/1210/62/2a3e8ce1a082.jpg - Enable receiver group at the Chanter
IssBuffsr.lua - there to record the names of the primary and the name of the Chanter
stick
This Topic is useless, just spam
Scripts/plugins should have threads for: class , general, mix

This just instant farm mode for summoner Smile
Lazy ass are lazy..
(10-28-2012 13:32 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]This Topic is useless, just spam
not useless helped me a lot Big Grin

thx for the scripts specially oop iss i was looking for a working one and this is perfect
(10-28-2012 15:59 PM)feitang Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2012 13:32 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]This Topic is useless, just spam
not useless helped me a lot Big Grin

thx for the scripts specially oop iss i was looking for a working one and this is perfect

See? you was looking for opp iss script, BUT you didn't need this topic, becouse there is a full list of all important/working scripts where you could easily find OOP ISS, and the other scripts linked here.

Some1 should be stupid if he can't make 2+2, i mean if i need scripts for ISS/WYNN duo, ofc i will dowload from script list all the scripts that i need for this purpose. I don't see any reason to create another topic with another list, really... There is just a reason: ppl are LAZY
well...u forget delete the names of the toons xD
Lolollol @ the names Smile gonna make some class based threads soon and move the scripts/plugins black you can start before me gets home Smile
No way, i'm cooking Tiramisù Smile)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's