Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Solo iss+summoner scripts combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Guys, any1 can help me?

I will use the script to buff and leave pt for lvl new chars, and sub class, so, this is unique script i found work, more, iss dont leave the party, any1 can help me? I Need this.
Hi. i run scrypt in iss and make info : You are not iss enchanter. I have iss Doomcryer. Where is problem? Thx.
[Image: image.jpg]

This is the last time I posted about this topic. I swear Blush
Here is reason why the script didn't accept you as a "CHICK" ISS, but you are Smile
SOLUTION ??? Remove it. What the hell do we need to check if you are an ISS or not here ????
    LUA Programming
elseif me:GetName() == Names.Iss or not OOPMode then		    
		--	if me:GetClass() ~= 173 then
		--		ShowToClient("", "You are not Iss Enchanter!")
		--		return false
		--	end

Lazy in fixing code ? Download code here, and try again !
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-oop-iss-s...9#pid55949
The Script works Big Grin Thank you for it btw.
Only have 1 problem with it ^^ It keeps reinviting the iss and then kicking it Confused
Any way to solve this ?
All it does for me is spam whispers my ISS

false 70000 nil
Guys, there is a way to check only the leader's buffs and not for the whole party?

Trying to be more specific:

If leader has detected that someone in the party need buff, he invites the ISS and the ISS check that everyone received the buff...

What I would like to do, is to avoid that part of the script, coz party members some times are not in the ISS range and the iss tries to reach them, and the madness began...

Fixed! Thanks anyway!
hi guys , great script .
but most of the times the iss wont acept party, it sayr ''This Player is not Online''

how can i force him to join party ? Big Grin

EDIT
( i ivited all chars to friend list in game and now have no probs with acepting pt)
(08-08-2013 16:53 PM)knowl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm using two scrips:

IssLindvior.lua
Heal Melody Started.lua

They work fine except for one detail. When Iss finish to give sonatas on the last char on party the target is fix on it. In this case, iss doesnt assist to party "leader".

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Same problem here, any idea how to fix it guys?
(02-12-2014 20:47 PM)chorasnr Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm using two scrips:

IssLindvior.lua
Heal Melody Started.lua

They work fine except for one detail. When Iss finish to give sonatas on the last char on party the target is fix on it. In this case, iss doesnt assist to party "leader".

Sonatas dont need target so if u're using this last script (page 7) as u see on lines 264, 285, 307, 335, 361, 387, 418, 434, 450, 470, 483, 494 contains NeedTarget = true or NeedTarget = false, that u can change/edit if need target or not.
(02-16-2014 16:34 PM)diegol Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2014 20:47 PM)chorasnr Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm using two scrips:

IssLindvior.lua
Heal Melody Started.lua

Sonatas dont need target so if u're using this last script (page 7) as u see on lines 264, 285, 307, 335, 361, 387, 418, 434, 450, 470, 483, 494 contains NeedTarget = true or NeedTarget = false, that u can change/edit if need target or not.

Ty so much for help man... i fixed it ! all resists was true for target